Mary Jo Pehl Thread!

Another RiffTrax short from Bridget & Mary Jo has landed.

5 Likes

It looks like a good one. I put it on my wish list.

2 Likes

TONIGHT IS MOVIE JO NIGHT!

Join us TONIGHT at 8pm ET on Twitch as Mary Jo Pehl riffs Where Have All the People Gone: a 70s movie of the week she’s never seen before! And it’s FREE!!

Who doesn’t love a post-apocalyptic Peter Graves? See y’all at 8!

[Twitch(Twitch)

6 Likes

There’s a sale going on at Dumb Industries, with downloads including a charitable donation to a worthy cause. I used this to pick up a couple more episodes of The Mary Jo Pehl Show. I know I’m not the first one to say this, but The Partridge Family Book Club is absolute gold.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ve been slacking in my MJP support so I picked up the last 4 episodes. I feel somewhat more complete now (if only slightly).

2 Likes

TONIGHT WE’VE GOT MARY JO SIGN!!!

Join us for episode 11 of The Mary Jo Pehl Show live on Twitch tonight at 8pm ET! MJ will be cooking up another truly deranged mystery recipe & this time with a mildly deranged mystery guest in tow! BE THERE!

Twitch.tv/themaryjopehlshow

4 Likes

New Bridget & Mary Jo short!

2 Likes

:tada: THIS AFTERNOON!! :tada:

Join Mary Jo Pehl on our Twitch Channel for a special interview about her NEW book “Dumb Dumb Dumb: My Mother’s Book Reviews.”

https://twitch.tv/rifftrax

5 Likes

Super FUN selection from last night’s Movie Jo Night:

It had more stars than there are in the sky!

I mean… Barry Livingston !?

Casting COUP!

3 Likes

Oo, The Elevator sounds Ballardian. Love that stuff. I really wish Movie Jo Night was available as downloads the same way as The Mads.

And how great that MJ’s crush Roddy McDowall is in it!

1 Like

Kevin Murphy and Felicia Day both made appearances in tonight’s episode, along with a few other special guest stars.

5 Likes

Don’t forget about the Riffalong Rerun of Movie Jo Night: Haunts of the Very Rich TONIGHT AT 8PM ET ON TWITCH!!!

They’ll be putting our favorite fan riffs from the chat up on-screen as the rerun plays! Best riff of the night wins a prize! Come hang out with us!

Twitch.tv/themaryjopehlshow

3 Likes

Watching The Elevator, I think I might have seen it when it aired, and there seemed to be a ‘stuck in an elevator’ fad in the 70s, I remember several series having a show based on that.

MJ brought up Poseidon Adventure a few times, both Roddy McDowall and Carol Lynley were in that, and this one.

I took a liking to Lynley as a lad… Poseidon, Bunny Lake is Missing, The Night Stalker… (hmm, feel like I should watch Rifftrax “The Shape of Things to Come” next). Mary Jo’s right, she does look like she’s on the verge of tears.

The milkman on the Zamboni stuff was funny.

Oh, and White’s brother, Red Dot co-stars.

2 Likes

What I’m up to tonight.

12 Likes

The Shape of Things to Come is also included in MST3K Season 13, so you can get your Carol Lynley fix then.

2 Likes

OK, don’t laugh -

According to MJ’s Facebook, she narrowly avoided death when a PortaPotty fell off a truck and nearly smashed into her car before getting blocked by a guardrail.

She looked back to see a truck with a line of PortaPotties falling from the truck like a chorus line in an Esther Williams musical.

Mary Jo is fine, just a bit rattled and banning people for making puns on her FB post.

OK, you can laugh now.

7 Likes

9 Likes

TONIGHT WE’VE GOT MOVIE JO SIGN!

Join us at 8pm ET tomorrow night on Twitch as Mary Jo Pehl and Chris Gersbeck watch Devil Dog for this month’s Movie Jo Night! A Demonic & Moronic time shall be had by all!

3 Likes

Yay! I’ve been looking forward to this one almost as much as Chris. Okay, that’s not true - I don’t think anyone has been wanting to see this movie as much as Chris has.

3 Likes

Cujo knockoff?

1 Like