Movie Mashups

… And Final Justice For All. Al Pacino and Joe Don Baker team up as a sheriff’s deputy and defense attorney who alternate occupying the same jail cell in Malta.

2 Likes

Since I brought it up in another thread just now:

Lassie: The Paws Of Fate Come Home

Replace that jerkbag Mike and that badly-lit poodle with the title character. She kicks ass, takes names, and even helps Maggie file divorce papers once they all get safely away from the compound and into sunny, beautiful Reno.

2 Likes

The Batmannequin
The Unbearable Lightness of Massive Talent

2 Likes

BatManos: the Cape of Fate – with Torgo as Alfred, and the two cops as Commissioner Gordon, randomly swapping the role between them.

3 Likes

Finally a 21st Century Bat-flick I can get behind. Maybe disabled Batman would be more humble and less of a mean-spirited, self-centered dink.

1 Like

…with a special guest appearance by BatManuel!

4 Likes

Man I loved that show!

3 Likes

The Seven Percent Solution Year Itch (The fellas astral travel to the 1950s and realize there’s more to life than obsessing about crime and daddy issues.)

(And one for kids’ TV of yore:)

The Ant Hill Mob and The Aardvark

3 Likes

The Amazon show didn’t come close to measuring up.

2 Likes

Y: The Last Manimal

Imagine a society without Manimals!

1 Like

Born To Live And Die In East L.A.

The Nice Harvey Girls Don’t Explode

State Fair And Main

5 Likes

The Neverending West Side Story

2 Likes

The Apple Dumpling Gangs of New York!

3 Likes

It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Of Batwoman

5 Likes

The Incredible Melting Mr. Limpet

3 Likes

The Man Who Shot Cinderella Liberty. John Wayne, James Stewart, and James Caan star in this black and white military comedy.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and 976-Evil. A murder investigation and a satanic hotline make for the trial of the century. Starring John Cusack, Kevin Spacey, and Stephen Geoffreys.

2 Likes

In The Heat Of Fright Night. Sidney Poitier and Rod Steiger unite to check the claims that a vampire prowls the streets of Sparta.

2 Likes

Earth vs Duck Soup. Crow’s attempt at writing a screenplay for the Marx Brothers.

7 Likes

Bill and Ted Scarface the Music

2 Likes