MST-opoly

Ooooh yeah gotta have a forklift. But maybe that changes the theme to movie weapons. Like, a death ray, and a gun which is useless against Prince of Space.

4 Likes

Now Pearl, How many times do I have to say it, Your weapons are useless here.

2 Likes

Guess we just have to make two versions of the game.

2 Likes

If we’re talking movie weapons, don’t forget the laserblaster.

4 Likes

I have no evidence, and they’re not on the list of suspects, but…

I accuse my parents.

7 Likes

Really you could do so many versions of the game. Your suspects could Godzilla, Gamera, Gorgo, Yongary, the Giant Gila Monster, and Glen Manning. Or Coleman Francis, Roger Corman, Bert I Gordon, etc. Weapons are almost endless. Locations are harder but once you open up movie locations (Metaluna, the beach) the sky’s the limit.

4 Likes

New MST3K Clue. 10000 locations! 275000 murder weapons! Decades of fun!

6 Likes

We could actually do MST Moonopoly. We’ve got Cosmic Princess, Project Moon Base, Moon Zero Two, Space Travelers, 12 To The Moon, Hercules Against The Moon Men, Werewolf, Track of the Moon Beast, Radar Men From The Moon, Gamera Vs. Zigra, Moon 13, and the Kingadome. Possibly some others.

2 Likes

Mooooooon Zerooooo Twooooooo had Moonopoly.

2 Likes

What about Tank Tops?

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly. Which is what started this whole thread. But I realized there are a lot of moon-themed episodes and things within MST3K. Enough that we could make an entire board out of them if we wanted.

1 Like

The only thing about MST Clue is that, sometimes, the participants are rather eager to confess:

5 Likes

One way or another!

4 Likes

I feel like forklift should be a potential weapon.

1 Like

Yeah @Vader suggested that too and now I have to rethink everything :joy:

1 Like

Besides the forklift, there are plenty of other quirky “weapons” used in episodes: tripolodine (Riding With Death), sunlight exposure (The Mole People), empty parachute bag (The Skydivers), pineal-tapping ring (The Leech Woman)…

2 Likes

I was definitely thinking of the Leech Woman as a potential suspect but didn’t have the time to decide on a whole slate of non-monster movie-murderer suspect. The Brute Man and the Incredible Melting Man maybe.

3 Likes

Eulabelle was the mastermind all along. With sodium!

2 Likes

Don’t forget the drug-laced chewing gum!

2 Likes