MST3K: The Terrible Reboot

They did something like that on Sci-Fi a couple of times. It didn’t work very well.

4 Likes

Mystery Science Shadow Puppetry 3000

Wherein terrible shadow puppets are the object of ridicule.

We have silhouettes watching silhouettes, and I have no idea how this is supposed to work, but that one guy’s albatross shadow? HORRIBLE. It’s the Castle of Fu Manchu of albatross shadows.

7 Likes

Mystery Science Community Theater 3000

Pretty much the same idea, but as conceived, choreographed and directed by Corky St. Clair.

Who am I kidding? I’d totally watch that.

10 Likes

Sir, you want the “MST3K: The Wonderful Reboot” a few threads down the block.

9 Likes

Mistery Siense Theatur 3000 - for kids, by kids!

4 Likes

Mystery Seance Theater 3000

(I began writing up a synopsis based on this title, but I realized it’s pretty much The Other Side with Zabrecky. And that’s… pretty entertaining in its own way. But a terrible version of MST3K.)

6 Likes

They tried that before.

There were… some issues.

9 Likes

Mystery Racist Theater, created by an AI from Twitter and YouTube content.

Actually, that’s too awful.

6 Likes

Mystery Sentence Theater 3000

A courtroom reality series where the losing party is forced to watch bad movies.

9 Likes

MST3K: The Home Game!

They set up Roger Corman’s Day the World Ended up as a riff target for audiences (the row of theater seat silhouettes were there, but empty) as something to tide folks over until the Season 8 premiere of Revenge of the Creature.

The format had its pluses and minuses.

8 Likes

Judge Wapner and Doug Llewelyn as the Mads? I’M THERE

5 Likes

Misery Science Theater 3000 starring Kathy Bates as the Mad and James Caan as the test subject.

You don’t want to know what happens when you refuse to go into the theater.

11 Likes

The Mystery Science Bachelor 3000, putting the LOVE in Satellite of Love. Fifteen women are shot into space to compete for the affection of a prop comic, and his robot companions. Featuring Carrot Top as the eligible prop comic bachelor.

11 Likes

Master of Science Theses 3000

Dull Exciting academic commentary from candidates defending their academic theses – in space!

15 Likes

Dull?!

6 Likes

Un-mystery un-science un-theater 3000(minus)3000

It’s just the silhouette of the three characters sitting quietly in a theater watching movies, whispering quietly on occasion, and we get lots of audio of shifting in their seats, eating snacks, drinking pop and coughing, sniffling, etc…

Nothing outside the theater, no Mads.

10 Likes

Ok, I fixed it. :wink:

6 Likes

YER DARN TOOTIN’ IT’S DULL!

8 Likes

Them’s lecturing words! I’m going for my PowerPoint!

7 Likes

NOW AVAILABLE IN EXTRY DULL!

11 Likes