Naughty Bits

So, given the fair amount of sexiness in the Season 13 line-up, how will censoring the appearance of naughty bits occur if it should arise? The bots wrecked the Censor Drones in Avalanche, but maybe Jonah has tinkered those back together. The Breast Blimp from Cinematic Titanic may be available too, since Joel will be making an appearance this time around.

Personally I’d like to see GPC show up at just the right moment to block the screen, perhaps with Waverly and Growler in the bucket making comments.

Other ideas?

10 Likes

Meh, just let everything hang out. Humanity’s first sin was putting on clothes… it’s right there in the bible.

9 Likes

My preference as well, but Joel likes the show to be family-friendly. Why gunplay and punching are family-friendly and bare breasts aren’t is a separate discussion, and speaks to the heart of deeper issues in our culture.

15 Likes

The umbrella at the beginning of City Limits was just the right touch. Why not go back to that? It all brings me back to this discussion;

Crow: Joel, what are boobs?
Joel: You know, like Jethro Bodine.
Crow: Ohhhhhh

15 Likes

Good call, that works too. Had a nice touch of whimsy about it.

3 Likes

Crow: Please forgive us, we’re behaving like a couple of … boobs. (snicker)
Joel: Oh, come on … be mature.

Have to say I prefer MST3K being PG. There’s enough smut, swears, gore, and other ick in the world today and I like having a show where I can get away from that. Keep on keeping it clean, MST! :slight_smile:

18 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, I like the show to stay clean too. But for some reason an F-bomb would bother me a lot more than a bare butt or a flash of boob.

9 Likes

Agreed, I really think it’s in keeping with the show to avoid all profanity. Homespun “gentle curse words” are more funny and charming anyway. Good garden peas!

8 Likes

Pop-up windows of Kinga and/or Max should appear over the offending content. They can taunt the theater attendees about the awesome racy content they’re missing out on.

11 Likes

I like this idea! They could even tout a Premier Service Account that removes the pop-ups (and which doesn’t exist or is only payable in Kingacoin).

4 Likes

MST Nights

3 Likes

Malfunctioning weather machine produces a cloud that causes havoc and blocks part of the screen at certain times.

5 Likes

I think it’s funnier when the SOL crew finds ways to censor the naughty bits. I love the idea where GPC shows up at the most “appropriate” time. Besides I am so bored with boobs, I see them every day.

7 Likes

:see_no_evil:

The MST3K closing theme, but with a sleazy saxophone sound.

7 Likes

Likewise, though Bill/Crow’s bleeped out expletive-laden testimony in The Trial Of Michael J. Nelson is hilarious to me.

9 Likes

I love that bit too, and the bleeping is what makes it works. It helps that you can’t read Crow’s lips. :laughing:

8 Likes

Hell yeah, Rabbit Troupe!

I’m thinking strategically placed bubbles or balloons. They could just float away when no longer needed, though if be a funny sight gag if the host had to grab a balloon string because the non-PG stuff wasn’t quite done.

4 Likes