News of the Weird

I know, it is crazy stuff. I seriously doubt that, if any cheating did happen, this is how it went down. Still, I look forward to seeing how much farther this story goes and if it will involve any other adult sex toys.

2 Likes

Obviously not the most SFW story, but very funny-

1 Like

That’s one heck of a sentence.

2 Likes

Yep, happened just the other day. Was a very notable story locally. Pretty wild that two pretty circulated stories involving adult sex toys happened within a week of one another.

2 Likes

Zap Rowsdower makes a run for the border.

4 Likes

yeah but it was all Coors Light, so no real loss there.

Is that even a step up from water?

3 Likes

Zap would drink it.

1 Like

In Steinbeck’s Travels With Charley, he has a paean to mobile homes that really makes them sound like the greatest thing ever invented, freeing people from the constraints of oppressive landowners and governments… I presume before it was realized what a PITA they are to move.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if they were uniquely American.

What about spring-loaded real spiders inside a fake can of Pringles?

Given his perfectly rational response to a spider, you wouldn’t think so.

Isn’t everyone’s?

I, in fact, have several issues right here in my bookshelf. But these are from the '90s so I don’t know about now.

3 Likes

He seems to be quite a fan of that one scene that gave Conspiracy Theory the R rating. Still waiting for him to go on a F bomb tirade at the airport like Steve Martin.

3 Likes

Man, first a bunch of sex toys and lubrication get lost, now lots of beer bite the dust. I wonder what product will be next in another semi accident?

3 Likes

… sir.

4 Likes

Maybe someone is taking a very roundabout route to put together an amazing party.

2 Likes

Or a cool video game.

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Vegan cannibals, the apocalypse no-one saw coming.

4 Likes

What’s with Chuck E Cheese and adults fighting?

4 Likes

No, no, the key word in that headline is Florida.

6 Likes
1 Like

Still working on that Japanese keyboard, are ya?

2 Likes