Phishing Scammers

I only need about 13-16K to pay off the new roof we needed. And maybe an extra $75 for some pizza and beer. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello Dear,

I am Mrs. Aileen Billiones, I am a citizen of Philippines, a business woman specialized in mining of raw Gold. My late husband died by Gun Shoot with our two daughters few years ago leaving me with our only son whom is just 9 years old, I want to transfer €5,700,000.00 (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Euro) from the sales of gold and this money is deposited with a firm in a metallic box which we want to transfer to your account in your country and I am prepared to give you 30% percent of the total amount, as commission for assisting me. I Will give you more details in my next mail after your response. It’s a matter of urgency.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Aileen Billiones

Nah I need Billiones of dollars for my commission percentage Mrs. ‘Gold Digger’ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mr. Billions’ daughters called him out at high noon, and a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

1 Like

Do all these people really have such a big problem moving money around?

2 Likes

I have no idea but why contact some one you don’t know handling millions of dollars for some stranger :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d rather have something fungible, like free ice cream vouchers, maybe. :yum: All millions of dollars will do for me is attract a bunch of people who haven’t spoken to me in a decade. (And who I was honestly glad to be rid of.)

2 Likes

I’d put my millions into a cute little line drawing of a teddy bear that would be mine and mine alone!

1 Like

Opportunity to investment in a lucrative business

Dear Partner,

Please find the content of this mail very advantageous for our mutual benefit.

I decided to contact you for an opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in your country, I am willing to offer you 40% as my business partner.

If you are interested, please reply me for more information on my privatee-mail: :upside_down_face:

Sincerely: Cox Haven

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

I’m not too familiar with cock haven :rofl:

1 Like

Highly un-suspicious :rofl:

2 Likes

united nations

Hello, I will never forget the past assistance you rendered to me despite the fact you didn’t conclude the transaction with me. Therefore, I have decided to compensate you US$850,000.00 dollars

No idea what you’re talking about but whatever mystery phish :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Ich mцchte Sie darьber informieren, dass Todd Stokes LLP, Ontario, Kanada, derzeit Darlehen und Investitionsfonds fьr kooperierende Einrichtungen, Unternehmen, Industrien und Einzelpersonen mit profitablen Geschдftsideen und Investitionsprojekten in verschiedenen Bereichen anbietet, die eine gute Kapitalrendite (ROI) bringen.
Unsere Zinssдtze beginnen bei 3% pro Jahr fьr eine Laufzeit von 10 Jahren und unsere Verfahren sind einfach. Sie erfahren innerhalb von 3 Tagen, ob Sie fцrderfдhig sind und welche Unterlagen fьr den Zugang zu den Mitteln erforderlich sind.
Wir zahlen auch 1% Provision an Makler, die Projekteigentьmer fьr Finanzierungen oder andere Mцglichkeiten vermitteln. Bitte setzen Sie sich mit mir in Verbindung, wenn Sie an weiteren Einzelheiten interessiert sind.
Mit freundlichen GrьЯen,
Dr. Stephen Kent
(Leiter, SF & CM)

Translation:

Ladies and Gentlemen

I would like to inform you that Todd Stokes LLP, Ontario, Canada, is currently providing loans and investment funds to collaborating institutions, corporations, industries and individuals with profitable business ideas and investment projects in various areas that generate a good return on investment (ROI).
Our interest rates start at 3% per annum for a 10 year term and our procedures are simple. You will be told within 3 days if you are eligible and what documentation is required to access the funds.
We also pay 1% commission to brokers who refer project owners to financing or other opportunities. Please contact me if you are interested in more details.
With friendly grooms,
dr Stephen Kent
(Head, SF & CM)

Glad you think I understood this in German :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A cock’s comb? [skip] --By Henry Miller- A cock’s comb? [skip] -By Henry Miller- A cock’s comb? [skip]…”

(repeat until suspended, or until you have a chance to queue up The Rebel Set again… whichever comes first)

1 Like

It’s actually “with friendly greetings” (grüßen), but friendly grooms are always nice too.

1 Like

Yep. Just ask any housecat.

1 Like

Dear Beloved

Dear Partner,

I know that this message will be a surprise to you.

I was just surfing through the Google Internet search when I found your email address having prayed over it.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health.

I am Aishia Al-Quaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Quaddafi.Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing and capable of handling this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Best Regards,

Mrs Aishia Al-Quaddafi.

Yeah I’m not willing nor capable :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

“I’ve been praying over your email.” The new:

“I’ve been praying for the police.”

1 Like

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your reply, I hope this email finds you well, I have a business proposal for you, I am Dr. Riche Simon from London, I work with the Camo Pharmaceutical Ltd, one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the United Kingdom. I came across your email through a search suggestion and decided to write to you directly. I am looking for a reliable business representative to represent my company in your region for sourcing our basic raw materials used for manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Products.

This may not be your area of specialization; but it will be another income generating business out of your Specialty.

If you are interested, reply to me or call for more discussion.

Regards,
Dr. RICHE SIMON

Simon says Not to fall for your scam

2 Likes

What about the Specialty Breads?!? :truck:

1 Like

Re.Delivery Your Consignment Box

MESSAGE FROM CHIEF IMMIGRATION OFFICER.

Los Angeles International Airport.

3435 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1025

Los Angeles, CA 90010.

Hello my friend, I am Mr. Kalstrom S. James, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities here at the Los Angeles International Airport, [LAX] CA 90010. USA.During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box.The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as“MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Los Angeles International Airport, [LAX] till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address in and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

below details are meant requirement,

NAME,

ADRESS,

CELL,

NEAREST AIRPORT,

KINDLY REPLY TO BELOW EMAIL, :upside_down_face:

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I will get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 80percent for you and 20 percent for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee

$1,700 and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.

Mr. Kalstrom S. James,

Chief Immigration officer.

Los Angeles International Airport.

3435 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1025

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Aw hell… Immigration’s after me now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Reuben Arnold, a financial consultant, from London Uk, My client is one of the Russian Oligarchs, the United Kingdom, European Union and USA has frozen some of his assets.

He needs your help in receiving and investing 250m USD in one of the Uk Bank which the government is not aware of. This is very urgent and serious Request. I will provide you with his details for agreements and how to move forward. I wait your letter of intent to partner with me as soon as possible.

Best regards.
Reuben Arnold

Why would I partner with a Reuben, Arnold :roll_eyes:

1 Like