Phishing Scammers

RE-PAYMENT INFO

PAYMENT APPROVAL ORDER

Dear Beneficiary

Your abandoned Inheritance funds worth $10.5 Million has been approved by the World bank / to pay you through FIRST BANK. Address :Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina P.O. Box 5216, Lagos.Therefore, you are required to contact me immediately to enable me link you directly to the customer service of FIRST BANK for payment.

You will be paid through TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, Contact me for more details to my private email: :upside_down_face:

In addition, you are required to reconfirm your details/data so that we can cross check with the record in our file to be sure that we are corresponding with the bonafide owner of the fund to avoid wrong payment. Such reconfirm-able details are as follows.

Full Name:…

Address:…

Telephone:…

Mobile:…

Email:…

Social Security #:--------------------

Bank Name:--------------------------

Address:----------------------------

Account No.:------------------------

Routing No.:------------------------

Swift Code:-------------------------

Account Name:-----------------------

Waiting for your urgent response.

REPLY TO THIS VERY EMAIL VERY IMMEDIATLY!

Regards,

MR PATDICK WEINER

(WORLD BANK COORDINATOR)

Well them Mr Weiner, since it’s so very immediatly, I’ll just move away from you now. TAKECARETHENBYEBYENOW… :rofl:

1 Like

Poor name choice there, dude.

3 Likes

Hi

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I’d love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind… If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you… My name is Emerald From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards.

Emerald

Sorry Emerald, I’m into Rubies :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why does she need you to ‘say yes’? Is this a demon thing where they need you to give them permission before they can infest your lives? What’s going on here?

2 Likes

Emerald :question:

:scream_cat: She’s— a Forrester!

RUN! Run for your life, Man!! She’s probably already buried at least ten husbands and who even knows how many sons!!

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Capt. Maximus Armnyammer. I’m am Russian Army, I serving in military of 1st Armored Division In Ukraine

We hijacked suspected black Van between border of Ukraine. We discover other currencies including US dollars of about $ 16 million loaded inside of Black Van, which intelligence suggests are foreign drug traffickers since there are no Ukrainian citizens among them.

The funds raised through drug trade. Our team performed covet operation using information from captured group, fast roping upon several drug laboratories which controlled by Mexican citizens and drug cartels

We want to move money out of place to you, before confiscated by corrupt government officials. This place is war zone.

This not kind of war we are trained to do. We can not continue to kill innocent people for national interest. You will keep our share pending my ability to abandon useless war and change to another country to start new life with my family.

We will take 70%. You take 30%. No stringers attached, just help us move moneys out of Ukraine, Ukraine is war zone. We plan to use secured logistics courier to ship money out in large box.

If you help to receive funds for us, I send you fullest details. Kindly send me e-mail signifying you interest including you most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communicationing.

I give you my phone number for further communicationing.

please send me just HI to me private email address :no_mouth: Thanking your time and waiting for your respondings in my email

Respectfully,

Maximus Armnyammer

Wow… Capt. Armnyammer is it?
Any relation to Arm & Hammer?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Dearly Beloved,
I am lawyer by profession and I have client who used to work with shell development companys and his wife and their only daughter were involved in auto crash which led to their deathes. Before the deathes of my late client an family,he left unclaimed fund sum of($15.5M)in bank for some years now .As his personal lawyer when he was live I have decided to contact you for purpose of retrieving/onward transfering of thise funds into your personal account for our sharings by both parties involved according to agreed percentage ratio 50/50,because i am a good position with all legal documents to help you strand firm for claim the fundes in your favour.

Please confirm the receipt of this message to enable us establish further comprehensivness communications on legal issue for our gooding.

More detailed information on legal matter will be relayed you as soon you responder quickly to this important messagings.

Please reply me through private alternative emailings; :no_mouth:

You’res Sincerelingy,

Barrister.James Mombamey

Well then this dearly beloved must learn bettering Englishness :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The $16 million are foreign drug traffickers, Capt. Maximus Armyman?

1 Like

With great sinceringlessness and fondanest regardimentations…

2 Likes

If I thought for an instant that offer was on the level, I’d take his dough and donate it Ukrainian relief.

Ooh, ick, yuck and blech.

1 Like

Am‌‌‌az‌‌o‌‌n.c‌‌o‌‌‌m

W‌e’v‌e de‌t‌e‌ct‌‌ed un‌u‌su‌al tra‌n‌s‌a‌c‌t‌i‌on ‌ac‌‌‌ti‌‌‌vi‌ty o‌‌n yo‌ur A‌‌‌m‌‌a‌‌zon a‌cc‌o‌unt, a‌n‌‌d y‌o‌ur acc‌ou‌nt h‌a‌s b‌e‌en lo‌ck‌e‌d fo‌r se‌cu‌r‌i‌ty re‌a‌so‌ns.

Ple‌as‌e‌ up‌d‌a‌te a‌n‌d ve‌ri‌fy y‌ou‌r ac‌co‌unt infor‌ma‌tio‌n imme‌dia‌te‌ly.

Vi‌s‌it li‌nk be‌lo‌w ‌t‌o‌ re‌cove‌ry yo‌u‌r ac‌cou‌nt: [link removed]

Re‌ga‌rd‌s,
A‌‌‌m‌‌‌a‌‌‌z‌‌‌on S‌u‌ppor‌‌t‌

Got this in a text message. Can anyone read it?

MOD HAT: For the purposes of this thread, we ask that you remove links from your posts here.

For everyone reading this thread: going forward, we’d like to keep any URLs or links from phishing texts/emails out of this thread, and we would advise you not to click any URLs or links that do get through.

If you’re going to copy/paste text from any such messages, please remove the URLS and links before posting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

That’s what I do with all mine, I replace the emails/links with emojis :grin:

1 Like

Much appreciated, @RVR2.

Greetings

I am Madeleina Bruggs, Research Assistant at UK Pharmaceutical Companies. I have business proposal for you which is worth substantial amounts and will save lives too. I would be glad to receive your acknowledgement of email so I can furnish you more with details of proposal for you considerations. Please give me opportunitys to explain you detailings what business is all about by replying back me. Note: You have right to quit by end of detailed explanations and you don’t feel like moving forwards with me. But Trust in me, you won’t regrets it.
Best Regardings,
Mrs. Madeleina Bruggs

That would make a great slogan; ‘Trust in Bruggs Drugs’ :face_with_spiral_eyes:

“Best Regardings” is how we sign off our business proposals here in the U.K. It’s a pharmaceutical company research assistant thing.

Sorry, that last one kinda crossed the line of friendlyfulness of the forum :pleading_face:

1 Like

Cocody Cités des Arts,

Abidjan-Cote D’Ivoire

Good Day,

I beg your excuse for the inconveniences that this Mail may cause to you.

My name is Mr. David Faye; I work with one of the local Banks here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire, I am the personal accounts manager to Engr. Norman, a National of your country, who owned a construction company here in Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire).

My client, his wife, and their two children were among the people that where raped and killed in the Jan. 13, 2011 post-election war. Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but have been Unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his Last name over the Internet, to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I came across your contact.

The particular interest is this huge amount deposited with our bank here in, where the deceased has an account valued at about US$21 million United States dollars.

Being the personal a/c manager of the deceased’s bank account, the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin/beneficiary or else the bank will declare the account unserviceable and thereby forfeit the funds to the bank treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over the past five months now, I hereby seek your consent (with due respect and Honor) to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names with him, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then you and I will share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please provide me with your full Name and Address, Date of birth, Telephone and Fax Number for immediate documentation. If you can handle this with me, reach me now urgently with the information requested along with bank routing number and accounting number for deposits.

Kindly reach me via my private email as indicated above for further details.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Cordially,

From Mr. David Fayder

Yeah how bout you just Fayder way there Dave :roll_eyes:

He wants your “honest” cooperation to help him steal the assets of a war crime victim?

Sounds pretty legit to me too :laughing:

1 Like