Phishing Scammers

Good to know. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

お支払い方法の情報を更新してください。Update default card for your membership.

マイストア 	|	タイムセール 	|	ギフト券

Amazonプライムをご利用頂きありがとうございます。お客様のAmazonプライム会員資格は、2022/08/13に更新を迎えます。お調べしたところ、会費のお支払いに使用できる有効なクレジットカードがアカウントに登録されていません。クレジットカード情報の更新、新しいクレジットカードの追加については以下の手順をご確認ください。

1. アカウントサービスからAmazonプライム会員情報を管理するにアクセスします。

2. Amazonプライムに登録したAmazon.co.jpのアカウントを使用してサインインします。

3. 左側に表示されている「現在の支払方法」の下にある「支払方法を変更する」のリンクをクリックします。

4. 有効期限の更新または新しいクレジットカード情報を入力してください。

Amazonプライムを継続してご利用いただくために、会費のお支払いにご指定いただいたクレジットカードが使用できない場合は、アカウントに登録されている別 のクレジットカードに会費を請求させて頂きます。会費の請求が出来ない場合は、お客様のAmazonプライム会員資格は失効し、特典をご利用できなくなります。

Amazon.co.jpカスタマーサービス

支払方法の情報を更新する

Translation:

Please update your payment method information. Update default card for your membership.

My Store | Time Sale | Gift Certificate

Thank you for using Amazon Prime. Your Amazon Prime membership will be renewed on 08/13/2022. After checking, you do not have a valid credit card on your account that can be used to pay the membership fee. Please follow the steps below to update your credit card information or add a new credit card.

1. Access Manage Amazon Prime membership information from Account Services.

2. Sign in using the Amazon.co.jp account registered with Amazon Prime.

3. Click the “Change Payment Method” link under “Current Payment Method” on the left.

4. Update the expiration date or enter new credit card information.

In order to continue using Amazon Prime, if the credit card specified for payment of the membership fee cannot be used, the membership fee will be charged to another credit card registered in the account. If you are unable to claim the membership fee, your Amazon Prime membership will expire and you will not be able to use the benefits.

Amazon.co.jp Customer Service

Update your payment method information

Man I’m so glad they told me I had an Amazon Prime account in Japan :laughing:

1 Like

Huh, the threat of shutting down my Prime account really loses its oomph when it’s in Japanese.

On a serious note, the wording is very close to Amazon’s actual emails for an expired card.

Greetings,

Dear Friend,

I have confidential matter to discuss with you about my deceased customer who died in car accident and his unclaimed funds in his bank.
I wonder if he’s your relative?

Yours Sincerely
Mr Patrick Gregory

Maybe it’s one of your scam relatives @$$hat :roll_eyes:

Good day my dear,how are you?

You been compensated with sum of 5.1 million dollars in united nation the payment will be issue into atm visa card and send to you from the santander bank we need you address and you Whatsapp number

Thanks

L.S Chantal

How about I give you my Whatsnot number instead :unamused:

1 Like

You apparently get all of the entertaining scams. :rofl: No one has offered to send me money from a dead relative, government agency, or defunct bank in weeks now!

“Good afternoon, darling. I am Mr. Buckminster Bambam, chief lawyer for Mr. Elon Musk who has designated you his sole heir because he enjoyed the manner in which your jib was cut. Following Mr. Musk’s death I am authorized to forward you the sum total of 550000000000000000000000 (ie fifty bajillion) dollars, keeping thirty percent for myself because I am a lawyer. To confirm your identity please send me a recent pay stub or utility bill…”

“Hey, wait a minute… Elon Musk isn’t dead!

“Cripes, he’s onto us. ABORT… ABORT…”

1 Like

FROM THE US BANK
Cincinnati, Ohio USA

We have been informed by Authorities to have your (FUNDS) released processing completed and you the rightful beneficiary to claim it otherwise funds will be declared non-serviceable by bank and consequently, it’s confiscation.

The time frame very short and technically, bank transfer is fastest means of getting this done, so we reverted to status quo.

Mandate has been issued to commission namely UNCLAIMED ASSET/ASSETS REUNITED, USA here in UNITED STATES to effect this payment to you using it traditional banking procedure, VIA WIRE TRANSFER and you to contact Executive director of U.S BANK for release of funds to be transferred in to you nominated bank account, and here is contact information below.

Name: Andrew Cencere
contact Email :no_mouth:

If you receiving this notification for first Award Funds which in your name, can only be paid upon receipt of you beneficiary identification security transfer CODE which is (C6HFJJMP01) for clearance of funds. Send it immediately to us for instant accreditation of you proceeds into you account as listed below.

1. Your full name:
  2. Phone, mobile:
  3. Address :
  4. Profession:
  5. Age:
  6. Marital status:
  7. Copy of your any valid ID card
  8. Bank account route and account numbers

Ensure you contact Andrew Cencere with all you Full contact details regarding you Funds and get back to us for more information.

Thanks.

Garry Fisher
Re-United Asset Manager

I dunno… Mr Cencere doesn’t seem very sincere to me :unamused:

1 Like

He’s sincere, but without the sin! (smiles, teeth glint)

1 Like

Attn; Beneficiary,

I am Mrs Robin Sanders, Former U.S.A Ambassador to Nigeria. With reference to you entitlement fund and inline with CHANGE OF BENEFICARY’S APPLICATION, signed by Mrs. Glenda F. Ward with you purport authorization. This issue has been carefull examined and we have declined Mrs. Ward’s application as application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Mrs Glenda F. Ward to claim you fund woth US$7.000.000? Below is bank account information provide by Mrs Glenda F. Ward saying that you authorize her to claim you fund that you terminally ill.

Bank of America
Benf: N Micheal Igboalisi
ACCT: :o:
Routing: :o:
Bank Address 9711 Bissonnet St. Houston, Tx 77036

If you had not authorized change of you bank account in respect to you outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as notification / declaration was supported with sworn affidavite from Lagos high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2015, date 18th July 2022 signed Mrs. Glenda Ward who claim and state in sworn declaration that you authorize her to claim said fund on you behalf to different bank account in U.S.A as stated above because you terminally ill and Doctor who incharge of you case stated that you not stay more than one Month before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in you payment file that is why we suspend you payment and prompt to contact you directly before re-validating you payment. You can be rest assure that I do everything within capacity to successfull actualize quick transfer of fund to any of you nominated bank account.

Kindly get back to me soon as possible so I direct you what to do.

Sincerely Yours
Mrs Robin Sanders
Fmr. U.S Ambassador

:unamused: I don’t feel terminal…

1 Like

Hello!!!
I Alina!!
I`m open your e-mail address in meeting agency in my town.
I want open one real man, to start creating a lovely connection.
I am watching nice, loving, sweet, honest human. I want to get to know you closer!
I am will impatiently wait thy answer!
Alina

Seems legit.

1 Like

Wow, haven’t seen that level of language mangling in a while!

1 Like

But you should feel honored that a former US ambassador is looking after your affairs. :rofl:

I would really need to brush up on my advanced conjugation skills before meeting Alina.

And her English isn’t much better… Hell, Maybe I should try to be an ambassador :woozy_face:

1 Like
4 Likes

I have a deal for you
Thanks
Zong Jianxin

Always leave 'em wanting more, Zong.

3 Likes

YOU HAVE WON 500,000 GBP

Dear Winner,
You have won Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds. Contact Claims Agent via email: Mrs Claire Cordell. Email: :person_facepalming:
Best Regards,
Mr. Greg Steve.
Transaction Managing Director®.

Well Nowie… Great British Pounds must be quite valuable from this Registered TMD fellow :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

They don’t get enough fiber.

2 Likes

No Mediocre British Pounds here!

2 Likes