Phishing Scammers

All your fanatical transfer are belong to us

3 Likes

Forget it, Jake, it’s crypto.

3 Likes

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Greetings,rvr2

We are consultancy firm situated in Gulf region currently looking to finance new or existing projects in any industry.

Presently we are sourcing for opportunities for our review and consideration and would be delighted to discuss further.

Please feel free replyto: :money_mouth_face:

Regards,

Suliman Mardini

Gulf Research Center

30 Rayat Al-Itihad Street (19)P.O. Box 2134 Jeddah 21451 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Any industry?? How about Solar energy using no oil?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Did You Receive My last Email?

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Reem E. Al-Hashimi, The Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020/2021 Committee.

I have great business proposal to discuss with you, if you ares interested in foriegn investment/partnership please reply with your line of interest.

PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS EMAIL: rrreeme2022 :upside_down_face:

Regards,

Mrs. Reeme

I’ve already been reemed enough thank you :confounded:

1 Like

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY-UNIT !!!

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY-UNIT

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF Ђ 2,500,000.00 VIA ATM VISA CARD
or online banking transfer.

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Minister of finance and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unnecessary delay of your payment. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has
been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your payment.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by Companies and individuals to 150 Beneficiaries from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi
Arabia, South America, Australia and Asia and Africa Continent through online bankingtransfer or ATM Visa Card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of Cash and Cheques.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card or online transfer in the support of (SGBBF) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank Burkina Faso. And this will be issued on your Name and shall be posted directly to your address via DHL or any courier services available in your country. Upon your contact with us, the sum of Ђ2,500,000.00 will be credited into an online banking or an ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of Ђ5000.00 per day. Your limit can be increase to any amount upon your request.

In this regards, you are to contact and furnish the requested information to the Directorate of International Payment and Transfer with the followings.

1. Your Name:
  2. Country :
  3. Age and Sex:
  4. Occupation :
  5. Mobile Telephone:
  6. Delivery Address:
  7. Id Card Identification:
  8. Bank Routing and Account number

We required your urgent response to this email as directed to avoid further delay.

Yours faithfully

UNITED NATIONS Public Information Office

COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mis-transmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail

I am just dismayed that there’s actually corrupt bank officials trying to swindle my scam money :laughing:

1 Like

Give us your bank account numbers so we can protect you from those swindlers!

3 Likes

From Mr. John Havens in Russian…

ВНИМАНИЕ: ПОЛУЧАТЕЛЬ.

Это означает, что ваш адрес электронной почты заработал 3 миллиона долларов США.

Я пишу, чтобы еще раз поздравить вас с этим.

Прекрасная победа, которая приведет вас на ваш адрес электронной почты.

Я хочу, чтобы вы поняли, что лотерея организована на

(суббота, 05 марта 2022 г.).

Подробности ниже:

НОМЕР ПОБЕДИТЕЛЯ: (2-7-9-25-33-40)

Дата: суббота, 05 марта 2022 г.

Сумма: 3 миллиона долларов

Срок годности: конец 2022 г.

Тем не менее, я хотел бы сообщить вам, что мы достигли соглашения о транзакции вашего фонда посредством телеграфного перевода на ваш местный банковский счет через SWIFT / банковский перевод, который будет зачислен и активирован нашим юридическим отделом Telex.

Свяжитесь с вашим платежным адресом электронной почты

:innocent:

Имя генерального директора ===== г-н Джон Хейвенс Контактный номер ==== +22897370208 Спасибо за ваше благословение, мы обещали дать вам Лучший сервис С уважением,

Подписано:

Г-жа Мария Морган САНЧЕС

Секретарь по рекламе/Менеджер по работе с клиентами

Translation:

ATTENTION: RECIPIENT.
This means that your email address has earned 3 million USD.
I am writing to once again congratulate you on this.
A beautiful win that will take you to your email address.
I want you to understand that the lottery is organized on
(Saturday, March 05, 2022).
Details below:
WINNER NUMBER: (2-7-9-25-33-40)
Date: Saturday, March 05, 2022
Amount: $3 million
Expiration date: end of 2022
However, I would like to inform you that we have reached an agreement on the transaction of your fund via telegraphic transfer to your local bank account via SWIFT / bank transfer, which will be credited and activated by our Telex legal department.
Contact your billing email address
:upside_down_face:
CEO Name ===== Mr. John Havens Contact Number ==== +22897370208 Thank you for your blessing, we promised to give you the best service Regards,
Signed:
Ms. Maria Morgan SANCHEZ
Advertising Secretary/Account Manager

So delighted a Russian would wish to scam me :unamused:

3 Likes

Ah, Maria Morgan Sanchez. A fine old Russian name.

“Please be assured that this is not a scam. We have stolen this money from Ukraine and wish you to launder it for us.”

1 Like

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY-UNIT

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF Ђ 2,500,000.00 VIA ATM VISA CARD
or online banking transfer.

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Minister of finance and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unnecessary delay of your payment. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has
been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your payment.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by Companies and individuals to 150 Beneficiaries from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi
Arabia, South America, Australia and Asia and Africa Continent through online bankingtransfer or ATM Visa Card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of Cash and Cheques.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card or online transfer in the support of (SGBBF) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank Burkina Faso. And this will be issued on your Name and shall be posted directly to your address via DHL or any courier services available in your country. Upon your contact with us, the sum of Ђ2,500,000.00 will be credited into an online banking or an ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of Ђ5000.00 per day. Your limit can be increase to any amount upon your request.

In this regards, you are to contact and furnish the requested information to the Directorate of International Payment and Transfer with the followings.

1. Your Name:
  2. Country :
  3. Age and Sex:
  4. Occupation :
  5. Mobile Telephone:
  6. Delivery Address:
  7. Id Card Identification:
  8. Bank Account and Routing Numbers

We required your urgent response to this email as directed to avoid further delay.

Yours faithfully, “Sojan Varghese PhD”

UNITED NATIONS Public Information Office
Email: :upside_down_face:
COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mis-transmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Oh we got a professor here :rofl:

1 Like

Well at least this one’s English is better.

1 Like

Beloved,

My dearest,

My name is Miss. Olivette Adama. Please can you help and assist me invest my inheritance in your country? And to help me to come over to your country and start a new life and continue my education.

Please can you help me?. When I hear from you. I will give you every detail.

Please kindly reply.

Best regards,

Miss Olivette Adama.

Yeah um… I dunno… Proly not :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Since your father Bill and I went through so much together, Olivette, I will help you. So say we all.

1 Like

Dated: 8/29/2022 5:45:55 a.m.

Hello From Guido Stella Roberto - Italy.

Good evening,

Thank you for finding time to this message, without taking much of your time, I am in need of your service in Republic of South Korea and other Asian Countries. I have viewed your company impressive profile in Republic of South Korea and other Asian Countries, Skills and years of experience, and I want to discuss with you concerning my intending project for your esteem service. This is my second time contacting you, since I have not heard from you given the importance of my previous message as I made it clear during Pandemic, I decided to reconfirm to know if you did receive my previous email message. Considering that things are gradually coming back to normal, I decided to reach you once again, hoping that you will return my message at this time.

However, be respectfully informed that I really want to relocate to your domicile. On this ground, I have decided to move all my Capitals and Physical Assets to Republic of South Korea and other Asian Countries which you will be brifed on as we progreses. All I want is an honest, transparent and reliable fellow who will in all honesty, manage all my Capital and Assets in Republic of South Korea and other Asian Countries as Joint Partnership and guarantee me the highest possible returns. Everything will be revealed to you depending on your response and readiness

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message for details.

Guido Stella Roberto

MY FRIEND I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Good Day,

I am Mr. Viktor Zubkov an investor and a director with Gazprom Russia.

Considering the current economic sanctions melted on Russia by some European countries and United States of America which is seriously affecting us now, I’m soliciting for your consent transfer Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($9.7M) investment funds deposited with INDONESIA BANK into your personal bank account for investment and also to escape confiscation by USA Government. Please respond back for more details via this email: :upside_down_face:

Yours Truly,

Mr.Viktor Zubkov

Chairman of the Board Of Directors Gazprom

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dear Mr. Zubkov, sure, I would be happy to invest your $9.7 million in the Ukrainian economy…

1 Like

Jeez. Rocket Attack: USA II is even less credible than the original. :open_mouth: (Except for the part where the hero only keeps 30%. That, I could almost believe.)

1 Like

From Robert Gray.

Hello,

Our company need some products/raw materials and there is opportunity available for supply contract in our company.

I would like to now if your company/You will be interested in submitting supply offer in Europe.

I look forward to doing good businesses with you.

Cheers,
Earman Farkouk.

So this is from Robert Gray but signed by Earman Farkouk for some unknown supplies… Seems legit :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ATTENTION: Available For Pick Ups,

Western Union Money Transfer, in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund(IMF) Reconciliation Committee, had agreed to pay you total amount of $350,000.00 USD compensation funded.

The compensation fund has been signed to be paid to you for all the moneys you have been lost to scammers and through internet banking frauds.

Your name appeared on our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this 2nd quarter payment of year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for delays of your payment.

The sum of $3,000.00 USD or equivalent in your local currency will be transferred to you via WU everyday until all the $350,000.00 USD is sended across to you.

We have registered your first payment of $3,000.00 USD online through Western Union Money Transfer.

Just confirm your first payment with instructiones below, Open this website: :upside_down_face: , then click “Track Transfer”, for you to see status of you transaction online.

As soon as you open website, enter this tracking number(MTCN):373-987-4536.

As soon as you enter tracking number click “Track Transfer” to confirm by yourselfs.

Below are details you need to present to the western union officials. Also go with your id card:

MTCN: 373-987-4536,

Sender Names: Salfo Zango,

Sender City: Ouagadougou,

Sender Country of sender: Burkina Faso.

Amount sended: $3,000 USD.

Money Transfer | Global Money Transfer | Western Union

Go to any Western union office in you area and pick it up. Make sure you go with identification of yourself like a driving license or national id or international passport.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Mrs. Waleey Omarh.

Oh well then, be right there Dr Waleey :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, I won’t even listen to you until you address me as “beloved.”

2 Likes

Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2022

Your Ref: …

TELEX: CBNBANK.

PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/2022

Attention:Beneficiary,

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Godwin Emefiele, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am re sending you this very mail once again just because the impostors are still contacting me on your behalf stating that you sent him.

I am officially contacting you once again today because your total Funds were Re-deposited into the “Federal Suspense Account” of CBN last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary. The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. Really coming of the strange man were unexpected by me because such visit was impromptu as i was told that he comes to collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of 27 Million United States Dollars ($27,000,000.00), which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

At this development I asked who authorized you to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and was told that you asked him to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In fact this was the biggest shock that this Bank has ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds are still in the “Federal Suspense Account” of CBN, yet you sent so one to come and collect these Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent such a person to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want anyone to help you collect your approved Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank.Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such a decision without my consent.

As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release these Funds to him but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this Fund to anyone except you who is the recognized Beneficiary to this Fund.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to the foreigner who came on your behalf in receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email: :sleeping:
with your full name, social security nummbers, address and phone number for reconfirmation and immediate action or you call me with my mobile telephone number below for more clarification.

Best Regards

Mr.Godwin Emefiele

Email: :upside_down_face:

Executive Governor Central Bank Nigeria

Aw hell, just go ahead and give it to him :rofl:

1 Like

Apparently he lost his doctorate between the beginning and end of the letter. I’m not surprised.

(That strange man was my brother-in-law, Junior. Don’t give him the money, he’ll have it all spent on hookers and blow before he even gets to the airport.)

1 Like