Phishing Scammers

Good Morning Please…

I Hopes you are wells together with your familys?

Please,can I tells you in hence details the reasons I contacted you is extremely classifieds and confidentials hence I requested we communicates here as it is all about fundings claim of a deceased clients who died without having a known relatives to me hence I contact you?

Thank you,

Mr Dior

I sense a lot of hence here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Contact the Courier immediately

This is to bring to your notices that you’ve been dealing with scammers over them years with regards to your long standing funding payments. You are advised too quit further communicationes with anyone claiming to have your fundings because they will keep demandings one fee time after another.

You were supposed to receive you ATM card package 2 days ago but they delivery was halted due to demandings for clearance documents by securitys agencies. The delivery agent of Top Chromo Couriers will complete these delivery once he gets them needed clearances and you are to contact and assisting him immediately without any delay.

Make sure you contract him with following details for securitys reasons;

Your full names

Address

Telephone number

Bank account and routings number

Contact email is :upside_down_face:

We would like to reminds you that deliverys agent doesn’t have much time to stay on this and so you have to contract him as soon as possible.

Michael Boenly

I dunno Mr Boenly, I don’t wanna get boened here… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Quickly! Summon the courier forthwith and bid him ride like the wind!

1 Like

Attn: You have an unclaimed relief funds of 500,000.00 in your name ready for claim for inquiries & claim contact IMF claim office only via: :upside_down_face:

“Esta comunicación contiene información confidencial y privilegiada de uso exclusivo para el destinatario/s del mensaje. Si usted no es el destinatario/s tenga en cuenta que cualquier distribución, copia o uso de esta comunicación queda totalmente prohibida. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error por favor notifíquelo a la mayor brevedad por correo electrónico o por teléfono”.

Muchas Gracias por su Spam :grimacing:

1 Like

Tumblr has been hit by an epidemic of spam bots following everyone randomly. They’re pretty easy to spot, report, and block.
The one that really ticked me off was a message from an account that looked like a real account. Consisting of a photo “blurred because you don’t follow each other!” When unblurred, the “photo” is a screenshot of a crypto pitch. EEeeeeewwwwwwwww…

1 Like

Seems legit:

1 Like

After seeing “pudate” I can’t help but read that using a Tweety Bird voice.

1 Like

Good Morning Please

A mails was sent to you sometimes last week with the expectationing to have a returns mail from you but to my surprising you never bothered to replys
Kindly replys for further and Comprehensivness explanations.
Thanking you in anticipations.

Thank yous,
Mr Dior

Yeah I need to work on my expectationing and comprehensiveness :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I think that it is actually Mr. Dior who needs to work on his expectationing (though, apparently your replys and returns do need some work :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

I find it hard to believe the writers of these emails actually have such a comically bad grasp of English. A simple run through Google Translate would yield far better results.

I think the actual thinking is, “if you think this is a well-written and convincing e-mail, you’re just the kind of person we’re targeting.”

1 Like

817335-4

1 Like

Investment Opportunity,

Good Day,

I am Mr. George N Owen, lawyer by professions; however this Correspondent is privates. I am financial consultant to investor from Mineral – Rich African Country with political background who Want to investment outside his country.

As stating above, my client has approach me with mandate to seek For firm or reputable well- established individual that have Experience investment management that help him channels some funds into profitable investment outside Africa, where he get Good yieldings for his moneys.

Due to sensitive position he hold in hims country and unstable Investment environment, my client decide not to retain any of hims Assets in country.

Kindly let me knows your acceptance to this offer and furnish me with Comprehensive draft of you terms and conditions.

Your sincerely,
Mr. George N. Owen

Another shady politician looking for good yieldings for hims moneys… Seems legit :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is the wordiest :eggplant: pic I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

3 Likes

My goodness, @RVR2, I never bother with my Spam folder and am missing a comedy gold mine.

Attn:
Congratulation!!!
Your e-mail address has won $2million for 2023 Microsoft Award. Serial numbers MDB/002 0869958/09 Contact (ADVOCATE FRANKLIN EDWARD) immediately; through his email address (:sheep:) or phone number (:cow2:) and forward him your Winning No. :1234: to redeem your winning prize, All participants were selected randomly from Worldwide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 email addresses of companies and Individuals.
Sincerely,
Dr. Elizabeth Henning.

After I claim my millions, I look forward to purchasing one of those $40,000 Gizmoplex passes and spitting on the rest of you peasants.

3 Likes

I never reply to any of them yet they still keep sending me these non-stop word-salads thinking I’m gonna fall for their BS :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m an extremely naïve idiot who can’t so much as turn around in my house without tripping over a giant bag of spare money; WILL NO ONE HELP ME?!

5 Likes

Dear freind,

My name is Mrs.Carin Jokan, a fifty-eight years old woman swedish citizen, I am currently admitted in hospital for treatment of brain tumor which I have been suffering for 8 years now.

In Fact I am contact you because I want to make humanitarian gesture to location of all sensitive souls, My late husband and I had mobilized small fortune that we want to invest in humanitarian works.But considering my health conditions now, I can no longer fulfill this project myself.

I want you to complete this project on my behalf with my fortune now, As a matter of facts I am contacting you after my few days prayers with believe that you are God’s chosen one to complete this project in good faith,I will appreciate your utmost confidentialitys in this project until task is accomplished as I don’t want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish.

For favorable opinion,please I will be glad to hear from you for more information on these project because I don’t know what may happen to me any moment from now.

Be blessed in these name of our lordes.

Regards.

Carin

Yeah Carin sounds like a blessed name of our lordes :roll_eyes:

1 Like

God’s chosen one?

You should never say no to being God’s chosen one. I mean, what if the whole Divine Plan depends on me saying yes to this? I could be the most important person in history! Count me in, Carin! Let’s do the Lord’s work!

1 Like

Seems legit.

2 Likes