Pledged Rewards you Wanted, but Couldn't Afford

I’m the same, actually going my mug, though I drink coffee. Aside from holiday seasons, when different mugs come out, I drank at least a thousand cups of coffee over a few years from my beloved moon mug. It looks like new to me.

One of the worst parts of giving up coffee was not getting to use my moon mug every day.

5 Likes

There were a lot of extras I wanted, but blew my budget (blew past it, really) for the snow globe. I hope it was worth it.

5 Likes

I would have loved to have taken the riff writing workshop. That would have been the dream come true- unfortunately it just wasn’t in my budget at the time.

5 Likes

Amen to what @CLANG_Potroast said, @TheTheCrawlingEye - it’s fantastic to have you here as part of the MSTie fandom collective! :smiley:

5 Likes

I probably would have added the ClassPass, but I was getting one of the three workshops with my pledge and buying the other two a la carte seemed to be a bit much as I was basically losing the discount the ClassPass equaled, so I’ll have to sit out the puppets and the invention exchange classes. In an ideal world, my level would have included the ClassPass and I would have just also have gotten the second hands on writing workshop as part of it.

3 Likes

On the other hand, I’m kinda sorry I pledged as much as I did, since a couple of rapid changes in my living situation (non-abusive, don’t worry about me) means I have a lot less money and a lot more stress right now.

I probably wouldn’t have gone to the snow globe level if I’d known how rapidly things were gonna change, even though I collect music boxes.

6 Likes

We were thisclose to doing the dinner with Patton, but Midwest sensibility and it being a big group dinner put the kibosh on that.

We appreciated the fact that this time around we could add-on a few things we couldn’t afford the last time. We’ve been lucky.

Now to win the lottery and hit all the tiers on the next Kickstarter!

(graphic edit by me)

6 Likes

For whatever it’s worth, here’s to all the best for you out there.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

My wife gave me the choice between the dinner with Patton, or going to see Patton’s show in December. I chose the show. lol

1 Like

But they record shows eventually! Still you’ll have a blast either way!

1 Like

Happy Turkey Day, everyone!
I hope you had a great time and that your families are doing fine. :heart:

3 Likes

It went great!.. my stomach hurts.
curls up into a ball