Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

I stopped watching the Mission Impossible series a while ago. Why? Two words: Tom Cruise.

I despise the man. Which is a darn shame because I have some real nostalgia attached to films he was in back in the 80s, but he himself just turns me off the idea of watching anything he does nowadays.

1 Like

Sure, let’s take a TV show that’s all smart and intelligent and stuff and turn it into an action franchise.

Oh, and make the hero of that show a traitor and a really bad dude.

No. Just no.

2 Likes

Okay, THIS announcement, I’m super-psyched for.

I love the hell out of Sylvain Chomet’s work. The Triplets of Belleville is something special, and I can’t say enough about The Illusionist, which I would have given Toy Story 3’s Best Animated Feature Oscar win and Screenplay/Picture nominations to.

And now we’re getting a third Chomet animated feature film? GIMME GIMME GIMME

3 Likes

!!!

5 Likes

They are remaking Willow?!?

1 Like

Nope. Full continuation.

1 Like

And there’s my cue to rewatch Willow. Been way too long!

4 Likes

I liked Willow.

3 Likes

Tomorrow!

Nobody around here has any other plans, do they? :wink:

3 Likes

I have SO MUCH to watch this weekend; hopefully I can get all the Stranger Things eps in before I get spoiled!

2 Likes

On August 31, we return once again to the Dark Times… to the Empire.

2 Likes

Tomorrow alone there’ll be two new episodes of Kenobi, and while there are seven eps of Stranger Things dropping, I’m only going to watch the first three and then do one a week after that until the last two drop. To top all that off, Munchie premieres tomorrow!

I am going to be exhausted when I get to bed tomorrow night. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m down. Cassian was the best thing about Rogue One.

3 Likes

It’s going to take me all weekend to get to where I need to be, so, uh, the Internet’s going to be off limits to me!

And don’t think I didn’t think about calling into work tomorrow for Stranger Things, but there’s no way. DANGIT.

2 Likes

The first two episodes of Kenobi were SO GOOD. And yes, I did wake up early just to watch them. :laughing:

2 Likes

Dave Filoni is a busy, busy man these days…

2 Likes

Not exactly. Warwick is in it and it is further story. This was announced last year.

I am SO HYPED for this; I loved the first season of this show.

I also saw that Val Kilmer WILL be reprising his role as Mad Martigan, so we’ve got that too!

1 Like

Well it certainly looks like a modern Zemeckis film, but at least he’s scaled back on the amount of jarring cg.

1 Like

I’m a bit more interested in the other version that’s in the works:

2 Likes