Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

“Peace? Peace… was never an option.”

2 Likes

Is it too much to hope that Gungi joins the Batch for good?

1 Like

Featuring some familiar faces and voices:

3 Likes

Well, Banshees didn’t disappoint (though I’d recommend it to very few people).

This one is next on my “oh, I’d like to see this”, from Hirokazu Kore-eda (whom I always enjoy) and with an all-star Korean (!) cast:

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

“And they won’t understand it, until they’ve used it.”

4 Likes

You know, this looks pretty amazing.

(And if anyone hasn’t watched the show Manhattan, you really should.)

And Happy Birthday, @RRRob!

4 Likes
3 Likes

When will they Do That 2000s Show?

I mean, is there anything about that decade people are nostalgic about? MySpace? Iraq? Nu Metal?

3 Likes

Adult Swim, LAN parties, Stargate SG-1, Napster and Limewire fueling my Diamond Rio 500 and the MP3 CD player in my car… The internet was finally useful, but hadn’t become a hellscape of hacking and tracking, yet. GTA, Halo, Half-Life, SSX, and Tony Hawk games at regular intervals.

4 Likes

Welp, gave it go, but quit halfway through. I know he was going for Boetticher, but he missed that mark by a wide margin.

Kore-eda rarely disappoints. I get a Shoplifters vibe off of this one, and yeah, nice cast… Song Kang-ho and Bae Doona - seeing them makes me wanna revisit Joon-ho’s The Host.

:clapper:

And I recently caught the trailer for Women Talking, which is supposed to go to a wide release in the States in January.

2 Likes

More an announcement trailer than a trailer trailer but… a new season of Spy X Family and also a movie!

3 Likes

“Guys?”

2 Likes

You can’t put keep a good bad book down!

2 Likes

Yeesh. I don’t know. I love the original movies with Bruce Campbell and even Ash Vs. Evil Dead. They’re so much fun.

The 2013 remake was pretty cool too.

On this one, the demonic mom against the little girl may be too intense for me. It seems miserable.

3 Likes

Came looking to post this. Excited to finally see a trailer. Would have liked a more overt gag or two but it does look very cool.

2 Likes

No trailer or anything yet, but Michael Giacchino is going to direct a remake of Them!

3 Likes

Werewolf by Night was dope as hell. I would trust Giacchino with a remake of Them!

4 Likes

Natasha Lyonne + Rian Johnson

6 Likes