Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

What?

2 Likes

Who’s up for some giant largish piloted robot fighting action?

Looks like Kyle Rayner with an Indigo Tribe power ring.

I genuinely can’t tell if this is a good movie that they didn’t know how to sell so they tried too hard with a meta trailer or a bad movie they are trying to cover up with a meta trailer. That said, always a delight to see DeVito.

1 Like

It’s lean times for western fans like myself, but you always hope for one or two good ones, I hope this ambitious project is one of the good ones (because every other 2024 western release looks awful, and 2023 really stunk -I hope the Settlers (2023), coming to MUBI is decent)

2 movies this year, with another 2 sometime in the future, if all goes according to plan.

“I’m sorry. I won’t allow this place to die for me.”

“Remember me?”

“What is that?”

1 Like

:Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur,

Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,
Taan lek lek nok–Formorrow Sur!

Not directed by Ridley Scott. Maybe this has a chance to be good?

Assuming there’s an android (seems a safe bet, every other entry in the main franchise has had at least one), I wonder what its name will be? The alphabetical naming scheme kind of went out the window with Michael Fassbender playing both David and Walter in Alien: Covenant.

3 Likes

Anyone want to hazard a guess what the title of a third film in the series would be? :rofl:

2 Likes

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Bloody Mary: The Crossover

2 Likes

Beetlejuice³ 33 1/3 Part III

4 Likes

The Final Insult

2 Likes

(Director’s Cut)

2 Likes

Yorgos and Emma, back already after Poor Things

Synopsis reads: “Kinds of Kindness is a triptych fable, following a man without choice who tries to take control of his own life; a policeman who is alarmed that his wife who was missing at sea has returned and seems a different person; and a woman determined to find a specific someone with a special ability, who is destined to become a prodigious spiritual leader.”