Put on a robe and fling some magic: It's your OPEN THREAD for the premiere of DOCTOR MORDRID, tonight at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, only in the Gizmoplex!

My reviews of each movie have been the same: “Yep. There were four of them.”

2 Likes

“The Four is correct but the Fantastic part is pushing it”

2 Likes

I disagree, fantastic fits as well…

Fantastic waste of money.

3 Likes

The Incredibles are the best Fantastic Four movies.

4 Likes

Too bad it’s not likely MST3K can get the rights to the cheesy 1970s Spiderman TV series with Nicholas Hammond. It’s not bad but more of a campy 1966 Batman style.

2 Likes

The official Fantastic Four movies involved some good talent and plenty of resources, but left pretty much everyone cold. Corman’s has the charm that the big-buck adaptations lack, and that makes allowances for the cheepnis of the effects.
If anyone’s curious…

1 Like

I’ve been very pleased throughout the reboot with the fairly large number of riffs referring to the olden days I lived through.

4 Likes

Locking in after dinner!

3 Likes

That’s a lot better quality than Turkish Spiderman, though.

1 Like

Am I too early to see anything previewing onscreen right now? Or is Firefox being a butt (again), meaning that I should grit my teeth and see if @#$*! Safari works any better?

1 Like

Right now on my Roku it’s just twirling a circle. Nothing’s LIVE live yet.

4 Likes

Same on the Android app

It pre-live :rofl:

1 Like

Better than the one that got riffed on in Season 4 of Arrested Development, anyways.

3 Likes

THIS IS NOT WHITE DOT

5 Likes

Is White Dot outsourcing?

2 Likes

If you haven’t checked out the Artsy Craftsy forum, here’s the snack I whipped up in honor(?) of our previous episode: Gotta Be Munchies!

Blondies with stout, chocolate chunks, pretzel bits, and potato chips.

9 Likes

Outsourcing to off-white dot :smiley:

3 Likes

PAPER STANDBY GO

3 Likes

2 Likes