Rejected Thread Topics

I propose that one of the powers of the Regular set be to be able to put scary photos behind spoiler blurring in the posts of mischievous users. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

A rejected thread could be Which Dick Is Which? A Tale of Two Darrens.

1 Like

My “Phishin’ 4 Revenge” thread where we anonymously send all the spammers creepy dolls barely lasted two hours. Stupid Alternaversal Legal Dept. (“I was doing this for yoooooouuuu!!” [shakes fist] )

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, Let’s Pitch In 'N Get Cracking Here In Louisiana Doing Right, Eh? Now Then. Hateful Rich Overbearing Ugly Guys Hurt Royally Everytime Someone Eats A Radish, Carrot, Hors-d’ouvres, And Never Does Dishes. Eventually Victor Eats Lunch Over Peoria Mit Ein Nauesburger Tog.

5 Likes

I made an “Everyone act like Eeyore” thread but no one was happy about it.

5 Likes

For some reason my “CMD {DELETE ALL FORUMS}” post keeps getting flagged!!!

3 Likes

No wonder. Look at that formatting!

2 Likes

I think it’s unfair that my unsolicited Weimaraner got lumped in with those.

Also that my “Mike vs. Joel: Two Hosts Enter, One Host Leaves” thread was rejected.

2 Likes

Well of course it was. There’s 30000 hosts now. Nobody leaves the gizmodome.

3 Likes

“What Are YOU Wearing?”

:thinking:

Nah.

1 Like

“Safe place to store passwords.”

4 Likes

“Safe place to store passwords PINs nuclear launch codes.”

2 Likes

“Not military secrets (wink wink).”

2 Likes

Which reminds me: I’m demanding all my donations back because my thread entitled “Which Foreign Superpower Is Secretly Behind White Dot?” didn’t even last fifteen minutes before the Mod Axe fell. [shakes fist] :rage: No don’t try and stop me. I really AM deleting my account this time. I mean it!!11

3 Likes

Wait…really?

1 Like

Nah.

In our heart of hearts, we all know that White Dot is as American as

:musical_note: Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple Pie, AND Chevrolet™ :notes:

2 Likes

ya got me!

hooked

2 Likes

…so I’m guessing the thread for planet destroyers is not going to be a popular one? I, uh, might need to know before I say something I’ll regret.

4 Likes

Well… :thinking: they let us talk about Mike Nelson as much as we want… :volcano:

5 Likes

Uh yes, Mike. Let’s blame it all on him. I already do that anyway…

4 Likes