RIFFED! (a total ripoff of Framed)

I don’t think I’ve seen this one even though I definitely know that guy in frame 2. (As well as that guy in frame 5 lol) Roxy! I’m in black and white!

5 Likes

Got it on Frame 2, except for that pesky detail of not remembering exactly what it was called. Good choice!

4 Likes

This was weird for me, because the guy in the first frame seemed awfully suspicious, and frame #2 was real familiar, and made me think it had to be The Choppers. Weird, because I’ve only seen it once, and I’ve seen many of the others several times.

7 Likes

“And so’s your dad! — Wait: my dad!”

5 Likes

RIFFED! #32

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

Frame 4

Frame 5

Frame 6

Solution

Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (RiffTrax - studio, live)
Hurrrr hurrrr hurrr

8 Likes

Never really sat and watched this one, but got it at 4 through the sheer WTFery.

3 Likes

Got to the gorilla and knew I hadn’t seen it. I’ve heard stories though.

4 Likes

Yay! I finally got one in just one frame! I have this version of this movie on DVD.

6 Likes

I got this one in the first frame.

6 Likes

Arrived at frame #3, unsure, and thought wait, is this Zindy the Swamp Boy? Naaah. Then I got to #4 and I knew we were dealing with an Ice Cream Bunny situation.

6 Likes

Got this at frame four. I’ve never tried to sit through it, but my husband has, so I’ve seen bits from the corner of my eye.

4 Likes

You are one sick mamma-jamma.

3 Likes

Got it on Frame 5!

3 Likes

Oh. That one! I think I’ve purposely avoided that one…from those frames, I’m not unhappy with my decision!

Mark it zero for me!

3 Likes

I’m another frame 4. I didn’t actually remember a gorilla, but I figured guy in a weird animals costume + beach + this quality of print can only be one thing.

5 Likes

Got it in one.

I saw it unriffed, before it was riffed by the pros. I was even part of a group of MST fans who wrote riffs for a project that never saw the light of day. Maybe because Rifftrax released theirs? I don’t know, but it would have been cool to have seen it finished, and compared the results of what we did with what they did. But yeah, I saw a lot of that movie, over and over and over - start, stop, write, repeat.

6 Likes

Frame #5 was the slam dunk for me.

4 Likes

Woohoo, a hole in 1 for the dog to jump through! — I mean: HNNN HNNN HNNN!

4 Likes

RIFFED! #33

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

Frame 4

Frame 5

Frame 6

Solution

Gamera (Gammera the Invincible version done by Rifftrax - link)

8 Likes

I got okey-doked! Frame #1 had me thinking it could’ve been Tormented, what with the lighthouse and all.

But it was the production design of Frame #3 that made it crystal clear.

8 Likes