RIFFED! (a total ripoff of Framed)

Frame 6 I had it…but couldn’t remember the exact title. So, that’s a lose for me.

I will say, those were some unsettling frames chosen by the master of game! Well done.

5 Likes

Frame 3

Spoilers

A few of that shorts greatest hits…

• “Never, under any circumstances, drive with your butt-cheeks.”

• “Trains are blameless, holy creatures…”

• “Forty percent of all traffic accidents are caused by women’s hinders”

• “I’m making a choo choo in my pants”

and of course, these two…

“Why don’t they look Earl, why don’t they look?”

4 Likes

This was a tough one! Seen it a dozen times or more, quote it all the time, but didn’t get it until 6. The cop in frame 5 looks kinda like Patrick McGoohan.

5 Likes

Got on Frame 3!

Clever to start with moments cut from the MST riff.

“Trains are blameless, holy creatures.”

4 Likes

After 30: My career RIFFED! record is now 26-4!

This is really fun!

4 Likes

But those first two frames are in the MST3K riff! Frame 1 is from right after the tow truck pulling the wrecked car drives off screen, Frame 2 is from just after the kids leave the house towards the end.

ETA:

Summary

3 Likes

Aha! That’s a sign it’s been way too long since I’ve watched this.

4 Likes

#1 I thought I had it, but #2 made me doubt myself. Turns out my first guess was wrong, but that’s okay because #3 made me ask myself why don’t they look??

5 Likes

RIFFED! #31

Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

Frame 4

Frame 5

Frame 6

Solution

The Choppers (The Mads Are Back - link)

6 Likes

Not a clue on this one.

4 Likes

Another in the never seen it pile. Lots of familiar faces, though.

3 Likes

In 2 because it’s

Bruno! I had to go through all the Bruno’s seen in all the riffing projects, and then check them off one by one… Well, he looks kind of shady, so not kind cuckold Bruno from Leeches. But he’s not shady and slick, so not Daddy-O Bruno. He doesn’t have a radio, nor is he working rounds as a guard, so not Wasp Woman Bruno.

Small roles? It’s not Devil’s Hand Bruno, or Batwoman Bruno or Gunslinger Bruno. And I don’t think he acted in the riffed movie he directed, The Brain Eaters… so it has to be Choppers Bruno!

5 Likes

I’m going to have to see this one. I’ll watch any movie with Bruno VeSota.

5 Likes

He also directed Invasion of the Star Creatures.

6 Likes

Yup, and I have seen it, but was that riffed on? I don’t have a memory of anyone doing that one. But if they have, I’d pick it up in a heartbeat. Bruno’s da man! (oh, and I’ve also seen the sleazy noir he directed, Female Jungle)

5 Likes

No, I don’t think anyone has riffed on that particular movie. (I don’t think that needs spoiler tags.)

3 Likes

Got this one in two. It’s only been riffed by The Mads.

4 Likes

How cool is Bruno? So cool that nobody has even mentioned the dorks in Frames 4 & 5.

4 Likes

Got it by Frame 5!

Can’t miss Arch Hall Jr.'s face.

3 Likes

#30. Got it at Frame 6. Barely.

#31. Never seen it, never heard of it.

4 Likes