Rifftrax music

Hello!
Can anyone point me towards a definitive list of all of the songs Rifftrax has released? I was surprised how much music they’ve made on top of the 2 albums they’ve put out and was equally surprised by how much of it isn’t for sale in their site. I know they do songs as Kickstarter rewards. Do those eventually get released? I’d like to track them all down, but I can’t even pin down how many there even are.

1 Like

Looks like they haven’t added the last one or two, but this list seems pretty complete otherwise.

2 Likes

Thank you. I checked that yesterday and Amityville and the Spider one didn’t show up for me. Strange. Maybe it was just a glitch on my end.

But there are still some that aren’t there- My Girlfriend Has a Virus, Apocalypse Christmas, It’s a Feeders Christmas, Campfire Hymn, Merry Christmas Bedford Falls…

And I feel like there must be more backer song’s floating out there too. And I think maybe there’s a track exclusive to Driptrax or Patreon subscribers…? Not sure about that one, though. Could have made that up.

I’ll keep digging…

2 Likes

There’s also “Here Comes the Ice Cream Bunny,” which was offered as a download in conjunction with the Ice Cream Bunny live showing. It’s in my Xmas playlist. Probably several others along those lines.

1 Like