RiffTrax

If Mike reads the whole thing it in his Nolte voice…

I’m torn, see. I want to listen to that. But I don’t want him to utterly destroy his voice, forever.

9 Likes

Let’s read won’t we?

3 Likes

Short No. 6 — Aqua Frolics — has now been unlocked!

5 Likes

New Bridget and Mary Jo riff

3 Likes

Please tell me there’s a character named Melinda that he says hello to. There absolutely MUST be.

3 Likes

I wonder what the stretch goal to widen its breadth to smaller tiers would be…

2 Likes

I have to say that I always bristle at the urban legend that you can’t smile for your passport photo, but if inspired this particular bit of hilarity, I’ll let it go for once.

4 Likes

Mike Nelson is still trying to get back to pre this world.

adam sandler GIF

3 Likes

Lois Lane and the daughter of the guy from Revenge of the Creature!

2 Likes

I made it through almost all of Velvet Smooth yesterday. It seemed pretty good riff-wise. I still have to re-watch the big finale, though. I was pretty tired out.

Gotta’ say: the Seventies interiors aren’t as terrible as they usually are. Some of the outfits are all right, too. You can kind of understand why they wanted to be so careful not to actually wreck anything during the oh-so-sedate “combat.”

2 Likes

I know right. The ladies mentioning the Eastwood films at the beginning was gold. Of course it ended up being another winner from the ladies!

2 Likes

Short No. 7 — the Cold War classic Duck and Cover — has now been unlocked. At last we’ll know how to protect ourselves from a nuclear attack by hiding under a desk!

6 Likes

New MJ&B short…

5 Likes

My rule of thumb with Rifftrax is that if the trailer makes me laugh, I add the movie to my wishlist. That trailer got me three times.

4 Likes

This short terrifies me. :scream:

1 Like

And now the campaign is one lousy dollar away from unlocking the Nick Nolte novel! (You know, I’ll always wonder whether the “Father Nolte” bit Patton did in The Christmas Dragon was originally written in the hope that Mike would do a cameo.)

*EDIT: They hit the goal! Nick Nolte, P.I., will be unleashed on the world; what hath we wrought?

8 Likes

whatever it is, im against it!!!
and even when you change it and condensed it, I’m against it

2 Likes

Two more stretch goals have been announced, a Just the Jokes riff of Top Gun Maverick at $400,000, and a blu ray option for the live show at $430,000.

4 Likes

Last night I rewatched Atomic Eden just to hear Bill’s Ukrainian Mystery Machine riff. It did not disappoint.

1 Like

And now for the conclusion to the Brit duo’s riff of Flash Gordon…

2 Likes