Rocket Booster to crash into dark side of moon on...March 4th! It must be stopped!

…okay, now I want to see Kinga try to unload merchandise onto the rocket to be sent back to Earth.

1 Like

I’ve always admired Commando Cody’s juxtaposition of a bucket head, a leather jacket, and pinstripe trousers.

6 Likes

You gotta be ready to ditch the rocket and go incognito.

3 Likes

So Commando Cody decided to finish off those Radar Men from the Moon once and for all.

3 Likes

so… you want to rocket a janitor into space, do you? hmmm sounds familiar…

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s to late for Jonah and the Bot’s to film a “callout” to that impact?

Moon Quake<
Jonah: “Hey, what the heck was that? GPC give me rocket number 9, quick!”
still-shot showing recognizable Space-X debris crater next to the Moon Station<
Tom: “Oh for cryin’ out loud! Jonah, do we now gotta deal with terrible movies AND lethal space debris?”
Elon Musk (Hex-Field view-screen Cameo): Hey, guys, sorry about the near miss. We just didn’t know you were there. Won’t happen again, I promise.
Another moon quake<
Debris from RX-M rocket (from Rocket Ship X-M), next to Space-X debris<
Elon Musk (Hex-Field view-screen Cameo): Hey, that’s not ours!..Nice design though.
Fade-out<

7 Likes

Well they are doing pick-ups soon, it’s possible…

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

I can see it now:

SPACE: MST3K!

5 Likes

We may owe SpaceX an apology. While a rocket stage is still expect to strike the moon on March 4 (“Run in circles!" etc., etc.), there is now good evidence that it is actually 2014-065B, the booster for China’s Chang’e 5-T1 lunar mission.

Full story:
https://www.projectpluto.com/temp/correct.htm

2 Likes

I’m playing a Titlest. Let me know if it’s mine. :golfing_woman:

7 Likes

Just be sure that they don’t store too much nuclear fuel near the Gizmoplex…wouldn’t want to cause a Space:1999 type situation.

2 Likes

Where’s your sense of adventure, boy?

2 Likes

I believe the correct response is “Come, come now, we must confound Jerry at every turn!”

5 Likes

Folks, I, like all of you, am worried that the rogue rocket stage due to impact the far side of the moon in a few weeks will strike Moon 13 and prevent or interrupt the broadcast of the Season 13 premiere. But please… PLEASE… Don’t try taking the matter into your own hands. Leave the work to the professionals!

This just in — the first hit-and-run accident on Mars was recorded on Sol 352 (February 14, 2022) when Perseverance apparently ran over the “sacrificial” launch abrading bit it had left behind months earlier.

5 Likes

See what I don’t understand is why Captain Kemp hasn’t taken his ferry out to recover the rocket booster for salvage money. I mean remember last year when he brought in that busted satellite before getting caught up in Hundred Percent Hubbard’s sapphire scheme?

8 Likes

I’m just amazed at the high budget this season has. Instead of just using CGI/green screen/models to have that meteor hit the Gizmoplex they actually built the Gizmoplex on the moon and then hired SpaceX to crash a rocket into it to get the perfect shot!

Stanley Kubrick eat your heart out!

8 Likes

It turned out to be a Chinese rocket, not a SpaceX rocket, so they got the entire Chinese government to help them out by destroying the Gizmoplex! Joel is one of the most powerful people on Earth!

6 Likes

Perhaps on the next moon landing, they’ll find a mini-survival dome with
Commander Cody’s preserved form in it…ready for re-animation.
This would be an absolutely perfect sketch to do with Mike guest-starring
as Commander Cody. (Yeah, I know I’m dreamin’, but, hey, The Gizmoplex was once only a dream, too!)

3 Likes