Season 13 Hype!!!

I’m going to start the hype already. Two weeks from now: We pay tribute to the MST excellence that is I Accuse My Parents!

You know I am so very excited for this one! :smiley:

5 Likes

Would you care to write an essay about your excitement?

6 Likes

I Accuse My Parents is my low-key favorite Joel episode. I never think of it when I’m listing my favorites, and it doesn’t reach the heights of hilarity that you might find in Manos or Pod People, but it’s always a good watch, no matter how many times I take it in.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to watch their reactions to the Are You Happy in Your Work? sketch. Especially Joel’s expressions!

6 Likes

And will this include lying about the alcohol consumption of your parents?

2 Likes

I was trying to figure out what to make for the tribute next week and it suddenly hit me.

I’ll be grilling up some Hamburger Sammiches and serving with a side of french fried potato garnish!

7 Likes

@Pak-Man, you magnificent bastard, I read your menu!

9 Likes

mst3k507yalikemyhat

That day, we’re ALL going to wear terrible hats!

6 Likes

I just keep thinking about essay contests. They were a major plot driver here, as well as in at least two shorts: The Other Fellow’s Feelings and Act Your Age.

:thinking: I don’t remember essay contests being a thing when I was in school in the 1970s and 80s. But maybe I’ve just forgotten…?

3 Likes

And we’re gonna MAKE ‘em.

5 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

[jumping freeze-frame high-five]

(I don’t want anyone putting sea anemones on their head, though.)

3 Likes

And after the event, we’ll all go to Jack Taylor’s Place and celebrate!

5 Likes

I’m not late for Terrible Hat Club, am I?! :crazy_face: :cocktail:

6 Likes

New standees are up, and season 13s final event is

Cool beans.

I’m also digging the new marquee.

11 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6 Likes

The bots, unsupervised. I certainly don’t see how anything could possibly go wrong.

8 Likes

I’m sure it’ll all be perfectly fine, I mean, look how smooth it went down on the moon when Max was left in charge. :wink:

7 Likes

Eh, it’s a revue. I’m sure they’ll be reasonably reined in and not engage in any shenanigans whatsoever.

[nods with certainty]

[looks to the distance]

[has a moment of realization and gets a cold pit in his stomach]

oh no

8 Likes

“It’s a long way… to Tip-pe-RA-ryyyyy!”

8 Likes

Oh my! I’m geeking big time here! :smiley:

5 Likes