Season 13 on Pluto TV

I want to see this now. Maybe Gamera gets caught up in some kind of space cooking competition or something. Judged by Krankor, of course.

4 Likes

or On Demand. All the movies are there

5 Likes

I didn’t see that, and I’d swear that MST3K hadn’t been available on-demand in the past? (Really haven’t used PlutoTV for anything other than classic Who since the Gizmoplex launched)

Am I mis-remembering that? Shrug.

Thanks for pointing it out, because I’d never have expected them to be available on-demand at PlutoTV. :+1:

4 Likes

“We’ve been on this satellite for 35 years and this is the first time we’ve ever been close to Pluto!”

(Yes for this joke to work even the mobile years somehow missed it entirely)

3 Likes

…and Space Chief Chef, too I hope :stew:

2 Likes

It has, but not the whole thing. Just whatever episodes they happen to have in rotation.

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha! Didn’t realize that.

2 Likes

The Mask! I guess if people want the full Kingavision 3D experience, they’ll have to come to the Gizmoplex.

6 Likes

I think you’re right. Plus the first watch-a-long they did with Emily was on Tubi, and it’s still up.

3 Likes

A huge reason I contributed to the kickstarter was because they said somewhere during the campaign that they’d eventually make the episodes available outside a paywall. I’m thrilled that the new season is on Pluto, and I really want to see it continue in rotation there/elsewhere. I felt like I was pledging in part so folks who couldn’t or didn’t want to pledge can still enjoy the mystery science.

17 Likes

In addition to the linear channel, I believe the Season 13 episodes are also available on demand on Pluto. So if people miss an episode or if they only catch a part of an episode, they thankfully have another option aside from waiting for the movies to rotate back onto the linear channel.

6 Likes

That is correct!

8 Likes

Yup, I had realized it and went right to Munchie, the one premiere I missed and didn’t get around to after the fact for pay. I’m surprised that Crow was rattling off cliche teacher lines when he started with “a test worth half your grade” instead of making the riff tie into the fractions homework Mrs. Blaylock assigned

4 Likes

It looks like Tubi’s started the “sprinkle season 13 shows with the old ones” process, which is good. One or two every week to keep the interest going, or On Demand for those who want them now.

2 Likes

But that does reference a fraction! One-half is a fraction!

3 Likes

Right, which is why it would be followed up with more fraction-based lines than cliche teacher stuff. “Half your grade this quarter” would’ve been right there!

2 Likes

Is this just in the US? I’m in the UK and whenever I switch it on they’re running Werewolf on a loop, doesn’t seem to be in search yet either.

3 Likes

yes, it seems to be US only for now. Several folks in Canada are reporting they don’t have the season 13 episodes, either.

4 Likes

Someone needs to drag all those high-priced Alternaversal lawyers off the golf course and get them back to work!

2 Likes

I thought for Canada, it was on The Roku Channel.

1 Like