Show us your Bots!

Skull Crow I bought on ebay about 20 years ago.

sklcrwfront1

sklcrwside

sklcrwtop

34 Likes

Another homemade 'bot puppet thing I did over summer break-- It even has glow in the dark elements. Name suggestions will be considered.

10 Likes

Um… have you guys realized that the Tom Servo kit on Etsy just vanished?

6 Likes

He’s busy working on the show

7 Likes

He looks great and you were able to find the orginal head!

2 Likes

I made him 20 years ago… still working great!

12 Likes

18 Likes

These have always been a dream purchase for me, but I don’t think I’d be able to save up enough money at a time to buy one (look, anime figures don’t buy themselves), and I don’t trust my craftsmanship skills enough to be able to make one that wouldn’t start falling apart.

For now, I’ll have to settle for the little Funko Pops I have, which look pretty good for Funko Pops. Most of the non-human Pops tend to look way better than the human ones just by virtue of having more detail put into them. But sigh maybe someday, when I have the money, I’ll get my hands on a Crow and a Servo… someday…

5 Likes

Our first M.Waverly in the thread — and a Cambot too! Pretty Nice!
(Now who will be the first to post Growler?)

8 Likes

Just finished my Tom Servo! Add him to my Crow T Robot and now I just need to do a GPC!

15 Likes

It took me years of searching to finally build my Servo! I’m really glad I took the time to make this personal. It started by fining a place in a mall where they sold the gumball head. Then, flashlight hoods for the shoulders.

11 Likes

I posted most of these on the costume thread already, but here we go again.

I have a custom Crow made with some substitution parts by my good friend Marty McFly Dallas Cosplay. The body is plastic cafeteria trays from Party City but it gets the point across and is more lightweight than a standard Crow. I won a Judge’s Award at the All-Con cosplay contest for playing the character while wearing puppetering blacks and heckling the MCs.

It’s okay. The MC is a friend of mine and she may have been a bit biased in why she loved Crow so much. :wink: (Note the Jonah dress.)

The same friend also built me this custom Crow as The Crow. I shot this picture at the Texas Theater in Oakcliff during a screening of the 35 mm The Crow movie. None of the other goths present seemed to get the joke.

What do you think, sirs? And ladies?

13 Likes

Crow as The Crow is beyond coolness.

8 Likes

I know. He did consider trying to make multiple Crow variants, but decided there wasn’t a market after I was the only one interested in buying the Crow as Crow.

A shame. There was a certain brilliance in his idea for a primitive Crow after he found an oversized bowling pin and envisioned building a slopping forehead to make a cave-man Crow.

AKA Crow Magnon.

7 Likes

raiders lawyer GIF

4 Likes

Here’s me and my Servo, bought off Etsy. Also, Lou Ferrigno is in the pic.

10 Likes

Is that the actual prop?!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. It’s a reproduction another person made that I bought off ebay.

2 Likes

This was my first build, I have the Crow Kit ready to go but we just bought a house and don’t know when I’ll get to him! Would love to build a gypsy too.

119650267_10221558830892850_1130159965390896815_n

21 Likes

My Crow as Sir Giggles Von Laughsalot meeting the Mads.

20 Likes