So if Peter Graves went to the University of Minnesota…

Mr. Whipple from The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t got his law degree from the same institution as Jimmy McGill from Better Call Saul, the University of American Samoa.

Go Land Crabs!

9 Likes

I don’t know where he got his diploma, but I’d sure love to study essay writing at the same educational establishment as Jimmy from I Accuse My Parents.

8 Likes

And if you consider the nature of Jimmy’s essay, he got one hell of an education in terms of both composition AND creative writing.

5 Likes

Greta Vanderhorn of Jungle Goddess fame ?

Went to millinery school, obviously. Probably after she was rescued. Just to fill up the days. There wasn’t a whole lot to do in Montana or wherever Clark Kent took her to, compared to being royalty in the tropics.

7 Likes

I think I can rule out at least one university East Eddie didn’t go to.

14 Likes

“MOTHERCRABBERS DON’T HAVE A DECENT ECONOMICS PROGRAM”

(A shame, too, what with all that SAT prep work.)

10 Likes

SAT…Sand And Traps?

5 Likes

A more reliable indicator of academic achievement.

On an A-to-F scale, he would’ve gotten a DAAAAAAAAAAH.

7 Likes

You’d think the Hobgoblins flunked out of Puppet Academy, but that’s just an urban legend. In fact, they graduated with top honors from Mannequin University’s Ugly Hairy Dolls program.

7 Likes

Oddly enough, Old Man Crenshaw went to Cambridge.

6 Likes

Mrs. Hotchkiss learned her gun totin’ skills on the mean streets.

4 Likes

Natalie got an Ahbsoluhtley Fescinating degree in English from Oxford.

7 Likes

Mamie Van Doren got a cotton picking scholarship to Juilliard

10 Likes

The Air Force guys in Attack of the Eye Creature went to the university of Eye-owa. Thank you, I’ll be here all week!

10 Likes

Better course of action than enrolling in Boggy Creek Studies at the University of Arkansas, I suppose.

11 Likes

The wacky guy majored in detasselling

5 Likes

He knew too much.

5 Likes

You take that back!

4 Likes

… are you in the pocket of Big Razorback Hats, sir

5 Likes

Do you now or have you ever called insane hogs?

5 Likes