So... what happens at the end of this month?

There’s also a RiffTrax Live-streamed event that we unlocked as a Kickstarter stretch goal… not sure when that’s happening but it hasn’t happened yet, so science suggests it will happen in the future (hopefully of the “not too distant” variety)

7 Likes

I doubt they could get the rights to do it, but it would be fun, if they do decide to make classic episodes ad-supported, if they mixed in some 90s ads with the current ones. I wonder if they could even make a deal with certain companies to show their classic ads?

2 Likes

They would probably have to get their ads through a service, like YouTube. I doubt Team MST3K has an ad sales department. That means they would have limited control over what ads are shown.

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t think it would actually happen, it would just be fun.

1 Like

When I throw myself back into the Gizmoplex, may I drag my sister with me? Will gift subscriptions be an option?

5 Likes

Y’all trapped in the series finale of St. Elsewhere?

7 Likes

I knew I recognized the name Tommy Westphall.

2 Likes

You must have one of them fancy NEW calendars.

Season 7 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

7 Likes

You can already gift at the 'Plex

Any item that can be bought should also have a “gift” option when you go to buy it.

2 Likes

What happens at the end? That’s a good question.

Everything explodes. This might be all Kinga’s fault.

3 Likes

Or does it implode?

3 Likes

Yeah, that too.

6 Likes

But not both at the same time because that would be wrong.

3 Likes

Thanks, and may I borrow a cup of red ants?

1 Like

Oh no! Everybody’s dead!

1 Like

It’s the end of the month as we know it, and I feel fine.

7 Likes

You will eventually need a new pass for our next season, but we are still in the very early planning stages for that. When there is more to share, you will be the first to know. Pinky swear.

Nice of them to pop this in the latest backer update; someone must have been getting the cash-stuffed envelopes I’ve been frantically bulk-mailing to Hopkins, MN.

8 Likes

I just send Jell-O. In manilla envelopes. Not powder, the finished product.

3 Likes

It’s March! We’re on our own now without a net!

Witneeeesssssss meeeeee!

5 Likes

Were-all-going-to-die GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes