SOLVED: Where is the download link for Demon Squad?

Should have been downloadable yesterday morning, but still doesn’t seem to be available nearly 48 hours after the 2 week wait.

2 Likes

It’s there for me:

You need to be going through the VHX site, not the Virtual Theater.

That will ‘activate’ your Gizmoplex Pass so that when you click on the episode, you will see your download options.

4 Likes

I’m not seeing a download link when I look at the episodes, either. But I only got the 6-month pass. Does that mean I have to pay for the episodes? I had thought that I got the episodes as part of my support of the Kickstarter.

2 Likes

The lowest level that appears on the chart to give downloads of the new episodes is Experiment 100, excepting the all Digital tier. I think the rule of thumb appears to be that unless you got the full 12 month pass in the Kickstarter, you didn’t get downloads included with.

2 Likes

You only got downloads if you pledged at the $85 All Digital level or the $100 level or higher.

So no, you do not get downloads at the 6-month pass level. You can upgrade to a 12-month pass and have that access if you want, though.

1 Like

I don’t have the download link for it and I’m supposed to.

1 Like

Oh weird. Ok, I figured it out. I guess if you access the episode via the front page of the site, it doesn’t show the link. You have to go through your collection to see the link.

3 Likes

Yes as mentioned above, you can’t just click on the link on the front page, you need to log in and go through the “My Video’s” link where you have to click on your pass. Then click on the episode (or short) you want to download.

2 Likes

Okay, I followed the instructions from LadyShelley and I do see a download link now. However, this is the first time I’ve had to do it this way. All 5 other videos I have downloaded by clicking on them from the main page of the Gizmoplex while logged in. In fact, the other five still have their download links available when I do it that way. Not sure why #6 is suddenly different.

1 Like

No idea why. I’ve always had to go through the “My Videos” link to get any of the download links to appear. Just another VHX quirk, I guess.

Apparently so. But your method works, so I will use that from now on. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Since this seems to be all wrapped up, I’ll go ahead and close the thread.

2 Likes