SPOILERS: Kickstarter Rewards Unboxing & Discussion Thread!

Someone’s selling one on eBay.

3 Likes

This is my desk:

However I did move into this apartment six days ago. Check back in later.

7 Likes

They’re selling it for $500. Takes all kinds.

1 Like

asking ain’t getting …

5 Likes

I actually backed for it :joy:

Experiment 350!!

2 Likes

I see they’re numbered. Perhaps we should give a shout out to whomever gets the first and the last ones.

1 Like

The proportions look different to my eyes, but w/e. Whenever I get mine, I’m almost certainly going to wind up offering it in the buy/sell/trade thread anyway because I didn’t really want it in the first place, lol.

What is the turkey volume of the popcorn bucket?

8 Likes

They’re straight. Think a pyramid without the point on it but upside down.

1 Like

This is basically what it is, but with different art work.

2 Likes

I got my rewards yesterday, and they weren’t QUITE right. So,I sent an e-mail back to shipping@mst3k.com, and copied Lesley and Isaac on it. But I wanted to share my experience with you all here, in case anyone else has troubles. So here’s my e-mail below:

Hello, there has been a shipping error with my rewards shipment. My physical rewards were supposed to be:

• The Season 13 Blu-Ray
  • Mission Patches
  • Comic Zip Up Hoodie
  • Snow Globe
  • Kingavision Glasses

What I’ve received so far are:

• Mission Patches
  • Comic Zip Up Hoodie
  • Snow Globe
  • Kingavision Glasses
  • Do It Yourself Concessions Kit with Popcorn Bin and Soda Cup???

So, I’m missing my Blu-Ray set, and somehow received what I assume was someone else’s Concessions Kit?

What do I need to do to get this corrected? Do I need to send the kit somewhere, and what do I do to get my Blu-Ray set?

I’ve attached a picture of the “Pick Ticket” that was sent along with the physical rewards.

As for the rewards themselves? They are pretty awesome, the ones that I got, but I am afraid that someone might be missing their Concessions Kit now… :cry:

9 Likes

The last I heard (via the request for payment email) was that the physical media would be shipping separately.

1 Like

Also I believe the concession kit was available to everyone over a certain tier. Other people have expressed surprise in learning it was included in their pledge.

2 Likes

Here is the rewards chart. The concessions kit was included at Experiment Level 75 and up (not including Experiment 85, the digital tier).

4 Likes

Yeah, I got the all digital tier, and then just bought the add-ons that I wanted, which did NOT include the concession kit, which is why I was surprised that I got it!

5 Likes

Can we get confirmation on the separate disc shipping? I saw that as well in the email, but I assume it was outdated/holdover information from way back, when things were going to ship before the discs were ready in June. Given the hullabaloo involved getting this stuff shipped out, I can’t imagine anyone’s planning a second round of it.

1 Like

Someone on the Kickstarter page posted that they got their blu ray set with their other rewards, so I believe they are shipping together.

5 Likes

I was washing the popcorn bucket/cup my roommate got today and noticed an old friend on the bottom.

15 Likes

Nice catch! I didn’t notice that!

3 Likes

Here we go, some confirmation that the DVD/blu ray set is shipping with everything else.

15 Likes