SPOILERS: Kickstarter Rewards Unboxing & Discussion Thread!

To quote Poltergeist: THEY’RE HERE!!!

Kickstarter rewards are on the way and being received by backers the world over. Here is your place for unboxing pictures, gleeful gloating, and discussions regarding your new aquisitions!

Interested in swapping, selling, or outright giving? Check out our Swap & Sale Thread! Anything regarding a trade or sale will be moved by the mods to that thread.

Also, here there be spoilers! If you haven’t received your rewards yet and want to be surprised, you may want to exit now. (Posters, you do NOT have to spoiler tag anything in this thread.)

15 Likes

Would appreciate pics of the blu-ray box set if anyone has it. I’m dying to take a look.

4 Likes

Woohoo! (Pardon the messy wfh desk)

22 Likes

My stapler!

8 Likes

Oh man, you backed at the prescription level?

13 Likes

Very curious, what is the secret fifth mission patch?

EDIT Show me someone who claims their WFH desk isn’t a mess and I’ll show you a liar :wink:

6 Likes

13 Likes

Interested in some proposed patch configs.

I guess if you want classic mst, do cambot with Joel and Mike?

Etc etc

1 Like

Yeah man. You didn’t get the Brain Guy and Bobo acid test reward?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Is it me or does that popcorn bucket seem like a really awkward shape?

1 Like

It’s the shape of the old school ones. It’s narrower at the bottom but it’s not too bad.

3 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with the artwork on the concessions kit. I was expecting something fairly simple, maybe a Gizmoplex logo and some sort of patterned background. The full artwork looks more like the special promotional items that theaters would run with the big blockbusters.

Glad again that I pitched in for some extras.

10 Likes

I’m digging the “scotch tape” on both concession items. Totally consistent with the whole handmade/flatimation concept.

10 Likes

I meant the fact that the sides seem to be curved in a sort of trumpet shape, or are my eyes deceiving me? (although the bottom does seem oddly small compared to the opening for a bucket of this general narrowing shape, too.)

1 Like

These two look eerily similar to me.

5 Likes

Cool! I pretty much got everything except the snow globe the package is going to be huge lol Is the bucket and cup hard plastic?

1 Like

Has anyone posted pics of the snow globe anywhere? I think that’s the one reward I haven’t seen online.

2 Likes