Start your Halloween music playlist…

2 Likes

I was considering adding Who was in My Room Last Night, too. Cool song/video with a creepy edge

2 Likes
5 Likes

There are others on that album that would be great too, but perhaps harder to listen to, like “Dog Inside Your Body.”

2 Likes

haha… save some for the future :facepunch::beers:

1 Like

now i need some Dead Bolt:

2 Likes

:facepunch::beers:

1 Like

file under moody/sp00ky:

3 Likes

moody/blues:

5 Likes

great playlist, btw.

moam?!

1 Like

Hell yes, moam! whattaboutem?

2 Likes

just being nerdy including the ? mark

1 Like

file under spooky/groovy

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the Halloween stuff you might order out of the old, old comic books. Stuff like this:

chillers

dhmdp288

fs-4

weirdtales

rlp12636_front

4 Likes

I keep coming back to Alice - so many choices, Sick Thing, I Love The Dead, Go To Hell, Black Widow, with Vincent Price, well, most everything on Welcome to My Nightmare, including the chilling Steven trilogy, about madness and murder.

It starts with “Years Ago” which introduces us to Steven, his grip on reality is slipping - there are multiple personalities - and a simple mothers call is haunting and puts a shiver down the spine…

Then we get to the heart of the tale… Steven - a nearly 6 minute rock opera, pure delirium, creepy as sin…

And finally Awakening - where Steven, in a moment of lucidity, discovers the source of the voice and the screaming, but is he horrified by what he’s done…

6 Likes

I had a particularly cruel teacher in third grade who loved Alice Cooper. As I was, on occasion, a target of hers, it put me off of Alice Cooper. Many, many years later, when I finally gave their stuff a listen…that was a fantastic band.

6 Likes

A monster-y song…

Some theme song goodness.

More theme song fun!

And yet more theme songs!

Every time I think I can’t think of another fitting theme, another pops into my head.

Many songs from one of my favorite movies would be appropriate, but mostly this one, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space, and Don’t Feed the Plants

As a Muppet fan, these had to be added…

A theatre kid classic.

A little halloween magic

Danny Elfman goodness, but since someone already mentioned Nightmare Before Christmas…

Another familiar yet fun monster theme.

Pretty much any song or the whole soundtrack would work well, but I chose the one that mentioned the most terrifying of all halloween creatures… BUNNIES!

Another halloween staple I didn’t see listed yet.

Also from Hocus Pocus…

Oh wow. I added something that wasn’t from a cartoon or puppet thing. I must have a fever.

Another one I’m surprised I didn’t see listed yet.

And since this is a MST forum…

10 Likes

Also, if you wish, nearly any villain song would be a decent choice for a halloween list.

and my favorite…

6 Likes

I didn’t know this one, but I dug it!

2 Likes

6 Likes