#SvenhardGate

Probably not since they locked all the skits and riffing down well before shooting. However, it would seem like such a waste not to reference it in season 14. Like I could see Crow wanting to become brand ambassador and being really obnoxious about it.

1 Like

Where is Weird Al to sing, :musical_note: “You’d better Sven Harrrrd!!” :musical_note: ? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’d like to take a moment to thank the 161 people who liked this post. While our cause is indistinct and our goal is unclear I am glad to see #SvenhardGate is an important issue in the hearts and minds of MST3K fans the world over.

6 Likes

The California acrylamide warnings are a bit funny because, as it notes, it’s created by the “normal baking or frying process”. Starbucks too hastens to assure you that the acrylamide in their coffee is just how it be when they roast it. And I think the FDA probably would advise people to stop eating fried bakery products, but, you know, for different reasons.

…I like raisin snails. (she says, in the same tone of voice as “I like coffee.”)

2 Likes

I live in California and basically every single building here has a sign on it warning that the building may give you cancer.

It’s just white noise at this point.

6 Likes

It’s the signs!

4 Likes

Don’t get me started on unreinforced masonry buildings.

2 Likes

What about them?

1 Like

Now I feel motivated to have a Raisin Snail appear in my next Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Not sure if it’d be a pastry or an actual creature, but either way you’d have to make a Constitution saving throw.

7 Likes

If you eat the pastry you turn into the actual creature.

1 Like

Roll save versus flavor.

4 Likes

There are people out there who literally make their living finding things to sue people over. (And no, not just lawyers.) That’s what these warnings are for.

The name doesn’t make them sound appetizing but they are delicious

Yep.
Craft services can mail me all the Svenhard’s Raisin Snails that the weak of heart refuse to eat.

You’d think they’d build a second, cancer free entry. That’s just leaving money on the table.

1 Like

Why can’t it be both?

2 Likes

Say, you know, it’s been two hours, but this Raisin Snails pizza’s still pretty warm!

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

If you ask me, Sven’s trying a bit TOO hard.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not the snail part but the sin they’re staying away from. Religious crowd, perhaps.

1 Like

Well, you wouldn’t want to touch it if it was evil.

1 Like

If you have mean parents, you’d put it in a toaster and let them find it.

1 Like