Tell me you're an MST3K fan without telling me you're an MST3K fan

May-O-Naise!

5 Likes

This is how I write it on my shopping list.

5 Likes

You write a photograph of a giant bucket-o-naise?

2 Likes

Unnecessarily hyphenated. I also usually make “NAISE” all caps.

3 Likes

I’ve rid myself of many difficult people in my life by buying them tiny, upsetting shorts for birthdays and holidays.

6 Likes

I own the Doctor Detroit soundtrack with hits from Devo, Cutting Crew and Haircut 100.

4 Likes

I’m giving out full-size ram chips again this Halloween.

9 Likes

I dragged my family on a car ride to see a giant spider.

8 Likes

Lol why’d ya wait so long to show him? Lol

2 Likes

He openly was hostile to MST3K for many years. When we first met, I showed him a few and he hated it. We had a mutual friend who fell in love with it and his passion and mine turned him off until a couple years ago when it went back the other way. Our long friendship and him accepting my sense of humor led to him playing around. First with Manos (1966), then Eegah (1962), and finally Mitchell (1975). He may watch another one eventually. I’m not sure what to try.

2 Likes

Gawd you showed him Manos first ?!! That’s risky, I showed a friend at work Manos and she doesn’t talk to me anymore!

6 Likes

Manos (1966) is the one I wouldn’t stop talking on. I loved it and his respect for my feelings eventually opened the door to him watching it. First the movie itself then later the episode.

2 Likes

The Master would approve!
So you saw the original film before the MST version? Interesting…

2 Likes

My pal saw Manos (1966) and later asked to see the episode. I was the opposite. At 13, I witnessed 424 and bought the movie by itself on DVD a few years after that. Once I knew it was out there. Nothing quite like attacking Manos Unriffed for the first time. Whoa!

3 Likes

Wow that cover is fantastic!
It should be a poster or a shirt!

3 Likes

I liked it too. VERY PRIMITIVE. Perfect for Manos.

1 Like

I have been saying the word “doodads” quite a bit lately.

6 Likes

Watch out now.

2 Likes

“From Lethal Weapon?!?” is my new catchphrase.

6 Likes

I try on every mask I see. I CAN’T HELP IT.

7 Likes