The Classic episode rewards availability

Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Just saw this while poking around on the MST VHX site. I don’t have an account yet- and was going to sign up in advance, but it looks like the simplest solution is to wait for the codes and register along with redeeming the episode packs.

Also- seems like there’s some OTHER goodies that are in store…

4 Likes

I have a Roku and have not been able to use Vimeo’s Roku app to watch content that is available to me in the VHX app. It appears that once Vimeo aquired VHX that Vimeo stopped handling updates to the VHX app and it is no longer available on the Roku Store or the Apple App Store (for iphones/ipads). I don’t know it’s status for android devices. I’m going to assume this is one of the reasons that the Gizmoplex was needed in the first place, in addition to watch parties and such. The VHX website is still fine on my Mac and my PC, but if you delete the app from your ipad/iphone you won’t be able to get the app back. But, just to be safe I made sure to get the Roku model with a usb input and I saved all of the episodes to a flash drive and watch them that way.

1 Like

It’s even better. Not only can’t I see my VHX library, I can’t see my Vimeo library on the Vimeo Roku app either.

Also, the VHX app is not available in the Google Play store. So everyone’s out of luck.

1 Like

Vimeo owns VHX but the accounts are still (as of today) independent. Ivan was spotted discussing this very thing in another thread. a bit inconvenient, but what ya gonna do?

1 Like

The Digital Archive Project might put their logo on the good copies.

I had to find mine by going into ACCOUNT > PURCHASES.

4 Likes

That is the fastest way to find them. The VHX website, as it is, doesn’t have a good way to sort things.

3 Likes