The Imagined Space

We hear constantly on the Satellite of Love about Crow’s room, Mike’s room, and places on the SOL we never see. Has anyone been keeping track of what all is up there? If we take their word for it?

2 Likes

Technically, we’ve seen Servo’s room (in the movie) and at least a part of Mike’s room (in season 10).

The galley, the can, some kind of storage area (where they keep their hamdingers), a feedlot. Then, there’s all the stuff that Mike apparently discovered for the first time when he’s pulling the string of the Hamlet action figure.

…oh, and based on Mike having golf clubs, I assume there must be a golf course or at least a putting green. Plus, Mike wandered in with flowers at the end of Final Sacrifice, and Crow was trying to sell vegables in Zombie Nightmare, so they must have some kind of greenhouses.

3 Likes

There’s the load pan bay and since ‘load pan’ seems to be robot for heinder, I guess the load pan bay is full of robot posteriors.

4 Likes

There’s a silo, for silage. There’s room for a walnut ranch, but Mike may not have planted any. There might be pecan farm, but Servo makes it unclear since he made a million dollars without having grown any pecans yet. There’s also some kind of lake, according to the flash cartoons.

5 Likes

Don’t know much about where the Escape Pod was located, and there seems to have been a large subfloor area beneath the Control Room.

3 Likes

The Bots declared wild animals were running lose. Tom brought a boomerang to hunt them with.

3 Likes

There was a box marked “hamdingers”, some escape pods, toothpicks everywhere…

2 Likes

Don’t forget the silo for feeding the award winning livestock!

2 Likes

There’s also some sort of water feature underneath the bridge to justify the railings.

3 Likes

I always got the impression that the SOL was bigger on the outside than on the inside, but that could just be me.

3 Likes

An ice rink for Curling would be perfect!

3 Likes

There’s a planet killing super laser in there somewhere probably. Those things take up a heck of a lot of room.

3 Likes

There’s also the bay to house the big robot arms when not in use extracting telescope satellites.

2 Likes

Now, why would the SOL need a planet killing super laser? For a while, at least, it had Mike Nelson!

3 Likes