The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Emily was gonna take care of Cat Mega-Synthia for a while, but… it didn’t go as planned.

16 Likes

Here’s another that I made after Season 11. Pour one out for M.Waverly.

14 Likes

When I first reacted to Waverly’s apparent “death”, I was gonna write a eulogy about him while this song plays in my head:

That was until I found out that Servo rebuilt him back to life and I was a bit surprised that Waverly came back well and all; and then I was like: “if anything bad happens to this pure adorable orange cyclops again, Crow’s gonna get it.”

2 Likes

And here’s something I must have made when I had too much free time between Seasons 11 and 12. The art is a bit crude, but it was fun to put together. Enter the nightmare-fueled world of “Goodnight Moon 13!”

13 Likes

Here’s Part 2 of 3:

14 Likes

And Part 3:

25 Likes

I LOVE it, so expressive!

1 Like

I asked my much-more-artistic son to decorate my MST3K Secret Santa card.

21 Likes

We failed at cookie decorating this year (December wasn’t the greatest month…) but I got my sister some MST3K cookie cutters ao we tried them out!

They’re the last cookies remaining so maybe I’ll get inspired and whip up some icing in the next few days.

30 Likes

those cookies look awesome! where’d you get the cookie cutters?

5 Likes

My wife made me an MST3K birthday cake. Here is an Instagram reel of her decorating it.

29 Likes

A local business will let you custom order cookie cutters. I think they might be adding them to their store soon.

Doughboys Attic

7 Likes

Is that bacon?

3 Likes

They are sugar cookie tentacles.

5 Likes

Oh my god you should marry that woman.

Oh, wait.

13 Likes

That is so wicked cool! I too have converted my dvds to put on tablet or phone but you took it farther on a personal private server that’s awesome ! I’d love to do that with mine.

3 Likes

Arts not uploading is there somewhere else to see it?

1 Like

So brilliant
Has Beez seen it yet?
Bet she loves it

2 Likes

Reupload! I can’t remember which drawing this was, but I THINK it was one of these two.

16 Likes

Reupload.

20 Likes