The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

There’s a Krankor version?!?

1 Like

I can’t remember everything I’ve posted, but I don’t think I’ve put this one here yet. The Invention Exchange from the Munchie episode had me and a few other folks doing a double-take over Jonah and that floofy wig.

He reminded me too much of Dan Avidan, aka Danny Sexbang from NSP. So…You get Ninja Space Party, complete with Ninja Servo.

Bonus: I did a time-lapse video of this one for fun.

13 Likes

Oh! Here’s one I almost forgot I had! (I told you I had a lot. :weary: As an artist, I have two basic modes: Silly or Sweet

(It’s late for me, so TIME FOR GO TO BED.)

15 Likes

I got some heavy moods tonight and it’s feeling kinda like it did back in the LJ exodus days. So HECK I dug up an old cartoon I did of Jonah, dealing with what had to be how his notifs looked on a daily basis on that site.

(I’ll be in the blanket fort if anybody needs me. :sob:)

13 Likes

Both of these are amazing!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I had forgotten about this! I drew it as a response to something, but I’ve long since forgotten what. Please enjoy the only time I’ve ever drawn P.T. Mindslap. :laughing: (I should finish this with colors someday, sorry. It was technically a doodle.)

17 Likes

I continue to hope that we haven’t seen the last of P.T. Mindslap.

9 Likes

we love him here :hugs:

5 Likes

If there’s one thing I really love seeing, it’s the support for the new hosts and new crew. :yellow_heart::purple_heart::green_heart: They’ve been doing such a great job!

(and yesss jonah stans whaddup)

6 Likes

I will never get tired of “Every Country Has A Monster.” The song is part of my DNA now and absolutely sealed the deal for me with Jonah as the first new host. At some point, I’ll always be drawing a version of him holding little wooden cryptids.

Oh heck! I found a colored, finished version I did! Now you get BOTH.

16 Likes

So much word to that. Legit happy tears the first time I watched that at some ungodly hour of the morning on the release date. Loved the international version that cropped up in The Batwoman, too.

And excellent work! I LOVE how you captured Jonah’s sassiness as the gang regales us with the legend of Kropermann.

4 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who had happy tears. (I bawled over GPC’s new voice too cos that meant so much for me. :purple_heart: )

And thank you! That man has some of the best expressions. It’s maybe the most fun I’ve had drawing cos he fits my art archetype to a TEE.

Sour folks: “Smitty, nobody looks like that.”
a wild Jonah appears
Me: [gesturing wildly at actual bishonen human man]

Drawing silly fanart for this show has done more for my art skills than anyone could imagine.

6 Likes

Hey Mod Squad, I’d like to post my old MST comics, but I already feel like I’m accidentally hijacking the main art thread. :tired_face: Is it okay to start one that’s just my stuff so I don’t drown folks out?

It’s a special interest of mine, that’s why there’s so much.

Many many apologies,
My guilt complex

6 Likes

Let me discuss this with the rest of the team and get back to you.

4 Likes

As the person who started this thread, I have no objection to you posting them here. I loved those comics! But I’ll leave the call-making to the mods.

4 Likes

Okay, had a chat with the rest of the mod team, and if you want to create your own thread, you are more than welcome to do so.

4 Likes

@Smits you could do a poll, see if the readers of this thread want a separate thread or not. Just an idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But I thought all the amazing MST3K fanarts, even fan comics, are welcome here. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
:woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

It is! I think @Smits is just being polite because they’ve been posting a lot in this thread lately. But I would vote to keep all the fan art here, regardless of volume. For a while this was the unofficial @Jackson_Munden thread and that was fine too! :smiley:

5 Likes