The Mystery Science Discourse 3000 Gallery of Regrettable Foods

Too late.

1 Like

Try the patented Sack O’Sauce Wieners. :hushed: :shushing_face:

Oscar Meyer Wiener Ad, 1949

You can tell from the hero’s smile at the end that he’s related to Mr. Newlywed from that pork-based musical.

3 Likes

I guess someone had to be the first to put a sauce or condiment inside a pouch inside another container with the other ingredients. It’s so common these days.

4 Likes

Jello, mayonnaise and vegetables? Yuck! I’ll pass.

4 Likes

A blink-and-you’ll-miss-it sight gag in the Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur animated series

8 Likes

probably the most normal food sold by klack.

3 Likes

An article about the Twitter account 70s Dinner Party. Yes, of course I follow it!

4 Likes

“Hey, Mr. Miller, why do all of your weiners taste of blood?”
“Stop asking or you’ll find out why.”
“Yes Mr. Miller!”

3 Likes

Yeah, and you can tell from the label on the can that it’s not even BOLD blood! :confused:

SLINKMAAAANNN!!

3 Likes

I really wish they’d stop saying “flavor-tight sack”.

4 Likes
4 Likes

One, why? Two, why are those servings not equal?

3 Likes

I suspect it’s fresh ground peanut butter from something like Whole Foods or Sprouts (not sure why it’s packaged that way.)

And hey, you can buy meat in various weights, why not peanut butter?

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1679508518062

Courtesy of Dinosaur Dracula - McDonald’s would NEVER run a promotion like this nowadays!

At least it’s not bad of an idea as including shaving razors with breakfast.

6 Likes

Three, either those packages are humongous or they’re charging, like, $8/lb for peanut butter.

In which case, it BETTER be fresh hand-ground small-batch artisanal peanut butter.

4 Likes

The phrase “McFortune Cookie” is going to haunt my dreams.

3 Likes

And it was years before McDonald’s brought back the Szechwan dipping sauce!

5 Likes

I remember for the Olympics McDonalds did this dipping sauces from around the world promotion. I remember one of them being disgusting and another being the best McNugget sauce I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

Rick And Morty Szechuan Sauce GIF

Whenever the grocery store is out of Szechuan Sauce, and there’s a stocker nearby, I make a point of quoting Rick :wink:

4 Likes

One of the forgotten promotionals from The Mads’ baseball giveaway nights invention:

This same box, but instead of the chopsticks there’s a slingshot in each one.

6 Likes