The Mystery Science Discourse 3000 Gallery of Regrettable Foods

Oh this is much saltier. And ammonia-y.

2 Likes

You’re really not selling it very well… But in my case, that’s probably for the best.

3 Likes

What, you don’t like the wonderful taste of salt and ammonia?

Seriously, I don’t know what crazy Swede said, “you know what this licorice needs? Ammonium chloride.” But they were right.

2 Likes

A bottle of Koskenkorva’s salmiakki vodka is one of the presents I buy my sister every Christmas. They also do some other interesting flavours.
Also, I have mentioned this stuff before, which is delicious!

3 Likes

I think fart means lucky in Polish, which explains both this and the Fart Bar. The more you know…

4 Likes

So these are what the cans of Lipton Hard Iced Tea are going to look like; they do look like nice designs.

But I have to pass on hard iced tea. I see this as a trend like alcoholic seltzer.

I wonder when we get Hard Pepsi.

3 Likes

THERE IS ALREADY AN ALCOHOLIC DRINK CALLED ICED TEA!

I don’t care if it isn’t actually tea.

We need a new name for these if we’re going to do them.

4 Likes

At the grocery store today and the Easter aisle had a lot of eyebrow-raising stuff:

Who needs a chocolate bunny when you can have cereal! (Seriously what’s with the Fruity Pebble-flavored everything at the moment?)

There are now approximately a billion “flavors” of Peeps now, but to take something yummy like Kettle corn and do that to it, should be a criminal offence.

And yep, Pepsi was serious.

3 Likes

You can already tote around mid-grade vodka in a nice flask if you want to. :wink:

2 Likes

These make infinitely more sense if you don’t assume they’re the hollow Easter Bunny things like I did.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, that’s evil.

1 Like

Sunny D. The official drink of “Well, they don’t have orange juice, so…”.

3 Likes

And yet… I still don’t want one. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

…why?

3 Likes

we ask that question a lot in this thread. LOL!

5 Likes

Could be for people trying to keep kosher.

2 Likes

To be fair, that’s not that far off from a mimosa.

2 Likes

Yeah, but that’s three possible meats this is made from.

2 Likes

A Talking Cat?!? er, I mean a Cheese Egg?!?
Blacksticks make a very decent blue cheese, but this product is… challenging.

5 Likes