This dumb cat on my chest.

It’s two, two, two cats in one!

The left half could go commit crimes and when the police come for evidence, they can be tricked by the right side. It’s the purfect crime!

6 Likes

Cats instinctively prefer moving water because in nature, it’s less likely to be brackish and bad. Which I think is why they like to splash it around. But if you try to give them a cat fountain they will often be put off by the noise it makes.

8 Likes

Like a depressing episode of Doctor Who, Amewlia Pond had to be separated from Roary Williams.

Why? Because Robin Meownt came into our lives and she couldn’t deal with his chonk.

Also, Packers!

13 Likes

She’s the only dipper, splasher, and tipper we’ve ever had. We tried to explain to her how the paw-dunking increased the brack-ing. But she never acknowledged us. I seriously do think she just preferred the flavor of dirty water with fur in it. Lol.

7 Likes

This is Luna, Destroyer of Worlds:

When she isn’t being derpy and adorable:

16 Likes

Made my day

3 Likes

Road warrior kitty

12 Likes

Yep that’s where they go when you’re driving. Right under the pedals.

3 Likes

We’re at a gas station - he has a cat carrier wedged into the seat next to me strapped in tighter than you probably did with your kids after, like, the third or fourth year of parenting

4 Likes

Meet Tara, Aurora, and Velvet! Tara recently had a cameo on the Mads’ Facebook page, with an old photo of her modeling from the Jan in the Pan veterinary line. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

20 Photos Of Cats Who Have Actual Jobs! (tweetcat.net)

More cats with jobs…a few photos from the above link!

Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-34-552

Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-35-462

Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-35-282

12 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Purrista?

5 Likes

14 Likes

Now king of the new apartment

14 Likes

Here’s my derpy cat who curls up like a fuzzy donut to take a nap.

17 Likes

Or a fuzzy shrimp.

6 Likes

And one of the cat sacked out with me for my Sunday nap time with Bob Ross.

16 Likes

Good night. Bob Ross and a cat nap with a cat…if that doesn’t put you into a calm state…

6 Likes