This Odd House

A couple blocks east of where I used to live. SE area of Claremont has some nice neighborhoods. This is the old “Russian Village District.”

1 Like

Especially if it keeps you up at night.

1 Like

This guy is in a facebook group with me! Everyone asked why he was selling, he mentioned something of a bigger “blank slate” house that he had “ideas” for!

2 Likes

Wow! I look forward to THAT being on Zillow one day :smiley:

2 Likes

Worst possible location and hideous inside. A double-header!

3 Likes

Being right across the street from a Taco Bell would be a major selling point for me, though. Much more than Wrigley Field, which would probably be a PITA on game days.

4 Likes

In either case, your yard would be regularly filled with human bodily fluids.

1 Like

Maybe they could turn it into an overflow Taco Bell for the first Taco Bell.

1 Like

Dang, I thought it was one of the rooftop buildings/homes…which would be worth that asking price! :cry:

2 Likes

Even for those- you’d have to be a pretty big baseball fan to also put up with the noise and the traffic every game day. I didn’t even live that close to the Big Ten University football stadium in my town, maybe 3-4 miles away, and traffic was still a nightmare on game days.

2 Likes

Yeah…good point! Maybe when I retire and don’t have to be anywhere!

3 Likes

Why is no one commenting on the inside?

3 Likes

We’re still in shock.

130 years old so it’s likely on some sort of registry. Not sure how much the new owner could do with it, but that interior … get a decorator in here, cuz damn.

3 Likes

Because I’ve been to Lou Malnati’s. Add a beer can collection in there somewhere and the look is complete.

5 Likes

I’m just not… what kind of room is that? Because it has a sink and a bunch of cabinets, but it has no counters, so I don’t think it’s a kitchen, but it also has no doors, so I don’t think it’s a bathroom.

3 Likes

I was going with some sort of game room

2 Likes

Yeah, but it has a sink and a towel holder.

1 Like

Considering all of the clashing patterns, maybe the sink is there for a different purpose. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like a totally normal human kitchenbathroom, I mean bathroomkitchen of high quality to me.

4 Likes

I literally just took a screenshot of that :joy: what is happening here???

2 Likes