This Odd House

Okay, I found another option.

6 Likes

Perfect! Now get 47 of those! :laughing:

2 Likes

Obligatory:

screen-shot-2017-10-12-at-10-27-57-pm.png

11 Likes

What volume would he guess the above turkey is?

2 Likes

2 ounces…oh wait, I’m doing it wrong.

That turkey is about 7 green peas!

5 Likes

They did a crap job on the replacement flooring if the murder blood is seeping up like that…

3 Likes

That’s very old blood…lol

Bonus: Free broom and dustpan!

2 Likes

Something something out darned spot something tell tale heart something something…

3 Likes

Well huh…

3 Likes

What did I just look at?

2 Likes

Listed as a single family residence. Seems legit.

3 Likes

Well, if your family is the subject of a TLC reality show.

4 Likes

And it was built in 2021… apparently without a specific buyer in mind?

4 Likes

Conveniently near Disney World, a Seven Eleven, a Publix supermarket, a Burger King, and Lins Asian Bistro.

3 Likes

Oh, well if it’s convenient to Burger King…

3 Likes

Wow.

That’s … wow.

It took a few pictures to realise every room had a custom shade and there were actually windows. Some of those rooms though … nightmare-inducing to say the least. Not sure how you can claim that’s a single-family residence, it looks like a small hotel.

1 Like

Given the description states,

As the fortunate owner of this magnificent mansion, it’s your “license to print money”, with estimated annual gross earnings of $1.4 million and net after expenses of approximately $1 million. Complete with management in place, just sit back and collect the revenue!

I’d say it was intended to be an elaborate Airbnb at the very least.

2 Likes

I’m thinking it was built for either a drug lord or a 3rd world dictator who isn’t around to take ownership any more. Apart from influencers, they’re the only ones who are that classy.

1 Like

As I looked through the pictures, part of my brain was screaming “make it stop!” while another part said “how much worse could it get?” :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

The thing I find most unsettling is how none of the fake-windows have fake-window frames.

4 Likes