This Odd House

Damn, sold already!

I’d probably want a few more windows in that front wall, and maybe for the inside to be finished, but I’d live here. I bet it’s quiet!

6 Likes

“Hey! Guess what? I found the perfect place to start my survivalist cult!”

“‘Single-family?’ Ha!”

8 Likes

Look at all those barrels outside. Must’ve been one hell of a kegger, Maaaannnnn.

6 Likes

I’m thinking about the heating and cooling bills. The R-value of the exterior walls is probably pretty high.

7 Likes

Gosh, I wish that load bearing column matched our backsplash

7 Likes

I thought the nursery was nicely decorated

9 Likes

Lots of woods…

6 Likes

It’s hard to spell “Lillian Grace Gusser” properly. But the floor looks great!

3 Likes

Sadly, there are “no springs”!

4 Likes

Look a little closer…

8 Likes

Way to sell it, there, estate agent. LOL!

Very unusual unfinished, unpermitted concrete bermed home with unpermitted septic system and no power

10 Likes

Maybe that’s why there’s so little carpeting. :confused:

5 Likes
*raises hand* hi. I'm the one Tomorrow Never Dies fan in the tri-state area.
4 Likes

This one is mostly normal, but then you get to the bedroom, which has a back wall that I can only describe as ‘restaurant kitchen backsplash.’

6 Likes

The floor window into the kitchen’s a bit weird, too.

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice that!

1 Like

That’s practical, you know? Because you can claw furiously at that wall while howling at the demons in your soul all day long, and the scratches won’t show.

7 Likes

You sleep with your head at that end of the bed, and the metal keeps the government from controlling your dreams.

8 Likes

The ad says smokers are allowed, so maybe that’s where you put the smoker when you want to make jerky?

5 Likes

My bafflement receded a bit once I clocked this is in London. It’s got an industrial kitchen backsplash because it probably use to be a restaurant kitchen. Anything with walls gets made into flats in London. A friend of mine lived in a partially converted mechanic’s garage with five other people. He was never short of tires.

7 Likes