This Odd House

“I LOVE YOU MOM!!!”

3 Likes

Why did you try?

5 Likes

Gonna have to flush at some point…

3 Likes

That house is on a very prominent hillside in L.A.

1 Like

Would that be anywhere near Mulholland?

1 Like

No, the L.A. Basin side. Mulholland is mostly on the San Fernando Valley side.

1 Like

The hill it was on almost felt like that. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Who do I kill? Medieval pole arm would be the method, obviously.

7 Likes

PLEASE tell me this is photoshopped

5 Likes

The guttering is quite something.

4 Likes

You’ve heard of sympathetic restorations. I think this is a callous restoration.

4 Likes

Any chance that it’s Phase 1, and Phase 2 is to cover it with matching stone work?

The placement and size of the windows makes me think (and hope) that’s a possibility.

3 Likes

Arr, matey!

Don’t do this. Just don’t.

This part is not actually as odd as it could be. This is just the house’s (obviously very old) indoor pool. But what a weird photo of it.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a crapper with a balcony.

9 Likes

Okay I’m digging the floor, but why is there a children’s tea party set in the middle of this huge-a$$ room?

6 Likes

Are you sure that’s not Admiral Boom’s house?

Yeah, particularly since the sign on the floor indicates that it’s a bubbly-only zone!

7 Likes

this Spanish Eclectic home was deemed “a house that is different” at the time it was built.

I deem it so now as well. There are a few things I like about it and more that I don’t. I’m not surprised it’s been on the market so long. It needs an owner as eclectic as it is.

4 Likes

I don’t know that Kansas City is especially known for its weirdos unfortunately.

3 Likes

Standing Room Only!

4 Likes

Pool room looks like a place from one of those liminal space horror games that gaming streamers like to play.

4 Likes