This Week's Mod's Choice Community Watch Party is Brought to you by... SNAUSAGES!!! Mosey on Over to the OPEN THREAD for THE PAINTED HILLS watch party! (Tonight, September 29th, at 8PM EDT)

me: I’m going to play the Snausages drinking game. HOW BAD COULD IT GET

—one episode later—

me: [dancing atop a garbage can in the middle of the street while singing “Bad Bad Leroy Brown” ]

5 Likes

Huh.

I always pictured you as more of the “Roller Derby Queen” type. Learn something new every day.

4 Likes

I contain multitudes and also shame.

3 Likes

At least you’re not running around the desert repeatedly saying Cabot over and over and over again to the point of nauseam

3 Likes

CAN’T WAIT

8 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

CABOT!

4 Likes

Is John provost in this movie?

3 Likes

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh, hot damn

that’s freaking great

5 Likes

Thanks but I forgot to bevel the L
someone’s got to tell me what that font is so I can get it right next time :wink:

5 Likes

Hold on, I know a guy.

(It’s ABC Modern Bold.)

ETA: (Which, as it turns out now that I’m looking for it online, might be somewhat less than commercially available, which means I got it from the House of Mouse for business purposes, which means the font police may be coming after me right now. If I disappear before the end of the Lassie movie, at least you’ll know why.)

7 Likes

but is it EXTRY bold?

7 Likes

Jack Palance: I crap bigger than this movie…(exaggerated breathing)

3 Likes

Is it wrong for me to want to get in trouble for the unauthorized watch party and have Kinga Forrester mad at me to the point where I get locked up somewhere on the moon?

5 Likes

Apropos of nothing, I had to drop this actual movie poster here from an unrelated/unconnected movie:
ChallengeToLassieMoviePoster

It was only a matter of time before Lassie ran afoul of the authorities a la Jack Bauer.

4 Likes

You have the poster for Lassie versus the Aztec mummy?

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t join everyone tonight…I’m entering the Game Grid!

Say hi to Lassie for me!

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That, I do not, BUT I WANT IT.

3 Likes

I am now reading this in Thom Yorke’s voice.

5 Likes

WOOHOO! Finally here again! Watch Party Friday!

So excited delve into such a fun, underrated experiment!

Let’s do this!

4 Likes