Turning good MST3K characters evil and evil MST3K characters good

And gradma-daughter should be the cutthroat leader of the group of over-sexed psychic space ladies. Oh, and they are now a group of super assassins with the same powers of the students in the dance school in Suspira.

3 Likes

And gradma-daughter should be the cutthroat leader of the group of over-sexed psychic space ladies. Oh, and they are now a group of super assassins with the same powers of the students in the dance school from Suspira

1 Like

Mr Beardsley, alive and well, genetically engineered the man eating worms. He hates that town and is out for blood.

4 Likes

But all their dance powers require hula hoops

4 Likes

The The Eye Creatures.

I just feel kind of bad for them. They seem like they could use a new pair of shoes or maybe a nicer turtleneck. I’m not sure what good they’d do but I was never sure what evil they did, either.

5 Likes

I’m now imagining the extreme Aussie character being torn apart with one swift hula hoop strike.

1 Like

They were really just intergalactic refugees escaping a catastrophic tetrahydrozoline shortage on their home planet.

3 Likes

Sam Whipple, skillful and ruthless business attorney, conspires to take over the Kris Kringle empire and privatize the spirit of giving in “The Christmas the Never Was.”

3 Likes

Given the time period, you’d think they’d have plenty of sympathizers wanting to “get the red out”.

3 Likes

Aremag! Aremag!
Aremag has “Go home” heat!
He will feast on childrens meat!
We all fear you, Aremag!

1 Like