Welcome to the Gizmoplex video on VHX!

Is there a place to report errors or omissions? There’s no subtitles file for The Brain That Wouldn’t Die.

1 Like

I’d start a new thread and make sure to @ Ivan and Lesley so they see it. (though they may be taking a bit of a break from the forum at the moment.

Make a new thread in the MakeMoreMST3K section and maybe use something generic like Digital Download Issues for the thread title. Thay way any problems others find can be added in the same thread and keep things consolidated a bit for the staff folks.

3 Likes

Umm I have questions …

2 Likes

Now I’m using Safari on my phone and Airplay to send it to the TV. Working well, watching ‘Santa Claus’.

It’s a placeholder and the price is meant to discourage anyone from buying it a La carte as it would normally come in a package, but for it to be available on VHX, some price needed to be attached to it.

5 Likes

Well, that isn’t nearly as interesting or fun as what I had in mind! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil:

I blame the raisin snail.

Hold on to your socks!:

bigbux3k

2 Likes

Yes! The Gauntlet costs a million bucks! That’s just a significant fraction of the Kickstarter!

3 Likes

The gizmoplex will indeed have that option.

7 Likes

What if ya accidentally clicked on buy?

1 Like

You might accidentally be in a heap o’ trouble…

2 Likes

Enjoy.

“The Return” shows locked for me, even though I knew I definitely had the episodes from the first Kickstarter. Took me a bit to realize that I still had them, just under “Experiment 085: The New Season”. I can kind of see why there are two entries, since 085 has a couple extras that The Return doesn’t, but I hope they’ll have an option to hide that redundant package to avoid confusing myself again later.

Edit: I see above Ivan kind of answered this gnashing of teeth already. Good timessssss

3 Likes