What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

3 Likes
3 Likes

If humanity ever ceases to celebrate Groucho, then humanity is no longer worth preserving.

5 Likes

And with that, you’ve reminded me of a lovely scene from a movie with Robin Williams singing that song (so thank you for that)…

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m so sorry, I know it’s probably stuck in your head now too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some yahoo born in 1995: “Lol the 80s were so cute and funny and carefree.”

Me: “STFU or I’ll hit you with my damn cane!!”

6 Likes

April 25, 1987 episode of Sirius XM 80s on 8 countdown so it’s this legendarily sappy song. :laughing:

2 Likes

Joe Don Baker’s character has a KITTY!! Would Tom have considered this a good match of cop with pet? :thinking:

Just read the Wiki plot summaries. :face_with_spiral_eyes: Chock-a-block with serial killers and sexual assault. I love how when I’m watching old TV on Le Tube, someone my age or older is always rhapsodizing in the comments about how “clean” or “innocent” or whatever 1970s shows were. lol. My folks tried to keep us from watching these kinds of shows, but that doesn’t make 'em any less of a thing which existed.

2 Likes

I remember seeing at least two or three Pink Panther movies in the theater in their first run. Sellers was absolutely unbelievable in his ability to completely inhabit a role. And Herbert Lom did the best descent into madness ever filmed.

4 Likes

:rofl: NSFW (& just remember when I’m ejected from here that it’s your fault) :

3 Likes

The best of the Pink Panther movies and one of the funniest films of all time.

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

And one of the ones I got to see in the theater. It was glorious. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Get up get up get up get up…
marvin gaye history GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

4 Likes

It’s so inappropriate since they’re supposed to be father and daughter, but it’s still been stuck in my head all day.

2 Likes

Avoid the slopes with her, Huey!

First video that was ever on the then new MTV Top 20 Video Countdown in March 1984 truth be told. Footloose was the first number one.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Cab Calloway?!

4 Likes