What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

4 Likes

I go back before “Woo hoo!”

5 Likes

Awful music video, by the way.

6 Likes
4 Likes

A song which apparently got stuck in my head almost 50 years ago suddenly decided it needs my attention –

5 Likes

ETA: Odd. This recording runs fast.

4 Likes

My head is spending most of the day bouncing around between several instrumental sections of this 12+ minute song, but it mostly wants to keep playing back John Petrucci’s amazing guitar solo around 6 minutes in.

2 Likes

Wow that brings back some memories.

4 Likes

Personally, their best of their Police sounding songs.

5 Likes

I overheard this while I was waiting for my morning smoothie. Sorry, but if I have to suffer, then so do you.

4 Likes

That’s high on my list of Songs I Never Need To Hear Again, along with Piano Man, Drift Away, and Old Time Rock ’ 'n Roll.

5 Likes

Some 8 years prior, Steve Martin did a similar musical scene in Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, oddly a BeeGees movie. (It was strange enough that I quite enjoyed it the first and so far only time I saw it.)

(… Now I’ve got the whole Sgt Pepper’s movie medley stuck in my head, along with that dentist song.)

4 Likes

All Right Now, Sweet Home Alabama and Black Dog

3 Likes

The part of my brain that is always going to be 14 years old is insisting that I sing “Walking Down Canal Street” but gdsob I can’t sing this in front of my kids to get it out!

2 Likes

Trying to psych myself into finishing my work for the week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Because of her snub from the Rock Hall of Fame, Cyndi Lauper’s “All Through the Night.”

6 Likes

Hey, it’s the riff from He’s the Greatest Dancer…

3 Likes

But I put it in there on purpose. No harm, no foul.

Why I like songs which romanticize childhood when I myself don’t do that…? I dunno’. Does everything have to make sense? :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

carpool karaoke i got to get jiggy wit it GIF by Carpool Karaoke: The Series on Apple Music

3 Likes

This song was a staple on our “Top 8 at 8 countdown” during junior high. That signature “squeak” noise at the end of the chorus is so unique, and sampled by hip hop artists for many tracks. Love this song!

2 Likes