What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

5 Likes
  1. My copy of this still has the decal with which the record label tried so hard to trick people into thinking they were buying a Funk or proto-Disco LP. (showcasing this track, of course).
1 Like

Such a banger.

1 Like

There’s a CD on loop at work of Christmas music and this is on it which took me back to younger days. Man, it sure doesn’t feel like over 20 years already.

1 Like

This. ALL DAY LONG.

1 Like
2 Likes
8 Likes

All it takes is hearing any one of about 50 off-kilter Phish songs.

3 Likes

Sigh… R.I.P. Mike Nesmith.

4 Likes

“Off-Kilter,” you say?!

I present an immortal and also sadly neglected ode to year-end malaise. At least, that’s how I’ve always interpreted it.

(AND it’s got that Marshall Crenshaw cameo! Talk about Dorky White Gen-X Female Heaven!)

I could go for a glass of wine about now.

5 Likes

You do know that Tom has essentially made his songs public domain?

1 Like

I envy people who can get relatively normal songs stuck in their heads. The holiday season always sends me towards the HP Lovecraft Historical Society’s A Very Scary Solstice and An Even Scarier Solstice

4 Likes

Hee hee.

(Sue Palmer’s also creator of “Soundtrack To A ‘B’ Movie.” aka “Ode To A Dork With A Crossbow.”)

2 Likes
2 Likes

After almost 7 hours of Monkees eps today, we’re closing with the holiday episode and this lovely tune:

6 Likes

Hey. Whatever anybody says about me, I always say the truth.

Effing A, of course this is stuck in my head.

Do I want it in my head?

Meh, not really, but it is. Good work on the trap drums, especially the toms.

Whatevs.

4 Likes

Join me in my coffee-bearing awkward White Lady dance around the kitchen, won’t us?

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

I recently re-watched Heavy Metal because hey it’s the 40th anniversary this year so why not and of all the great music in it I got this stuck in my head

3 Likes

Such a great album! Such a great song!

“I repeat myself when under stress.” One of those inside jokes for me if I happen to say something multiple times.

3 Likes

Having this as my ringtone doesn’t help :grin:

4 Likes